21

We start to eat breakfast while answering questions. The director reads them out to us.

"(Y/n)-ssi." He says.

"Yes?"

"A question from, Lucia Brown." He says, "How is it living with the members?"

"Oooh!" I coo smiling, "Good question Lucia... I enjoy living with them. But sometimes, it can get a bit messy, I think Hobi agrees with me."

"I do." He says smiling.

"But otherwise, we are ever bored!" I smile.

"Good answer." Jin says clicking his fingers and making finger guns at me.

"I know." I say smiling. "Next question please!"

"Wah, my (Y/n/n)'s Korean is so good!" Tae says patting my head.

"No! Stop it!" I say giggling. The others just smile and laugh.

"Okay, the next question is." The Director says, "Have you chose a nickname for (Y/n) yet?"

"Not yet." Jin says, "We usually call her (Y/n) or (Y/n/n) if we really want something. Jungkook calls her Noona."

"Should we make one?" Namjoon asks.

"Well, I call her many things." Tae says.

"What about Bambi?" Jin suddenly says.

"Bambi?" I question.

"Yeah, like the deer. Because she's so cute and small." He explains.

"Yeah, I like it!" I say smiling.

"Bambi!" They all shout smiling.

"Let's move on to the next question." I say smiling.

"Next question." The director says, "Will there be a collab song with (Y/n) in your next album?"

I look at the boys and tilt my head. I smile. "I don't know." I say and the boys chuckle. "But seriously, I have no clue."

"Next question. This isn't really a suggestion but more of a dare." The director says, "They want Taehyung to kiss (Y/n). It's been requested a lot."

I feel my cheeks burn up, I look at Taehyung, he's nervous.

"Wah! (Y/n) is blushing!" Hoseok says pointing at me and laughing.

"Aigoo~" I say.

"It doesn't have to be long, just a peck." The director says.

I look at Tae and he quickly kisses my lips. A nice sweet peck. I look away and quickly continue eating while the others laugh at me. "Yah! Don't laugh at me!"

We continue answering some questions and eating our food. Once we are done we go to our rooms to get changed. I realised that I had to get ready into the clothes from the last episode, I run outside and see that some of the boys are ready.

"Aigoo~ (Y/n), why are you not ready?" Jin says and I laugh.

"I need to know what outfit I'll be wearing!" I say looking at the director, "From the last episode."

"Ooh! (Y/n)-ssi. It was a tie between, Taehyung's and Jimin's." The director says. "So, we got you both outfits in your size."

"We need to make a tie breaker then." I say smiling, "How about a game, and whoever wins I wear their outfit?"

"Wah! Good idea (Y/n)-ssi."

"Thank you!"

I go back upstairs and get dressed into really comfortable clothes. I go downstairs and see the boys are ready.

"So, in the previous episode, there was a tie, between Taehyung's outfit and Jimin's outfit. You will both play a game and whoever wins, (Y/n)-ssi will wear that persons outfit." The director explains.

"Which game?" Taehyung asks.

"Cham Cham Cham!" The director shouts, "You have to get it three times in a row to win."

I sit down with the others while Tae and Jimin kneel down. They are both going at the same time so it makes it more difficult.

"Cham Cham Cham." Two members of the production team says, Jimin loses the first round and Tae wins.

This goes on for a while until Tae wins! I runs over to me and gives me a big hug. He gets off me and I go and take the outfit. Before I leave I say to the camera, "This is usually my free day outfit, but today, I have to wear Taehyung's outfit from the last episode!"

I run upstairs and quickly get changed. I run downstairs and show off my outfit.

"Wah! It looks good on you (Y/n)!" Jimin says.

"Thank you!" I say, "Here we have some black jeans and boots, we also have this white button up shirt-"

"Why is she explaining?" Yoongi interupts.

"Oi, Yoongi, let her do her ootd!" Jin says, "Continue (Y/n)..."

"As a signature look of Tae, a necktie, it's a wonderful red colour that really stands out from the other shades. Finally, we have a pair of fake glasses to pull this look together." I say smiling.

I sit down with the boys, "What do we want to do today?" Jungkook asks.

"This is a reality episode, so you get to do whatever your ant, no surprise missions or anything." The director says.

"That's difficult." I say laughing, "How about we go buy ingredients for dinner and make something?" I ask.

"That's a good idea, how about we go shopping at the mall?" Jimin asks.

"Sure, is that okay director?" Namjoon asks.

"It's fine by me!" He responds and we cheer heading to the car. I'm sitting in the front next to Jin who is driving.

We have a camera in the car to really show what happens. We start singing along to the songs have pop up of the radio. Some of the songs are popular in Australia too.

Once we arrive at the mall we get out of the car and start looking around, I haven't been here yet, maybe once but Time Square Mall is so big and wonderful. We start walking around while the production team is filming us.