19

I slowly nod and feel his lips against mine. I don't know what to do, I end up following his movements and soon. We break apart.

"Wasn't too scary right?" He asks smiling, his ears and cheeks are slightly pink.

"No, I liked it." I say covering my face.

"Aww, your blushing, how cute!" He says.

I remove my hands from my face, "No, I'm not blushing! You're dreaming!"

"Then I don't want his dream to end." He pulls me closer again and rubs his thumb on my bottom lip, "One more time?"

I nod and one again follow his movements. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, but I feel warm inside, I feel so happy!

"(Y/n)." He says breaking away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We sit there for a while, I'm leaning on his shoulder while his arm is around my waist. "(Y/n)." I hear him say, I respond with a hum, "Sometimes it's hard for me to express my feelings. This is the first time I've felt this way about someone. So if I bully you or anything, it's because I don't know how to express how I feel."

"It's okay. This is the first time for me too, we are doing this together." I say.

He kisses my head and we decide to get back to the dorm. We walk I to the door and I see the boys sitting in the living room.

"Welcome back, love birds." Jin says giggling. "How was your date?"

"It was fun! I enjoyed it!" I say smiling.

I watch say smile and rub his neck. "I had fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

We sit down with the boys. They were just about to play Mario Kart. Of course, Jungkook and Jimin are going first.

I'm sitting next to Jin and Tae. Jin whispers to me, "Did you kiss?" I look at him and few my cheeks get warm. "You totally did!" He exclaims quietly. "How was it?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I enjoyed it." I say look down.

"Wah, you're embarrassed!"

Tae look over at us, Jin and I are pretty close since we both take care of the boys and their mischief.

"What's happening?" Tae says.

"If I ask Tae how will he respond?" Jin says smiling.

"The same as I did." I say leaning back.

"What is he-"

"Taehyung-Ah!" Jin shouts, everyone looks at him and he doesn't notice, "Did you and little (Y/n) kiss tonight?"

Tae looks at Jin like he's crazy, and then his face turns pink and he looks down. The boys start to laugh.

"How cute!" Jin says, he starts to fangirl.

"You both totally did." Jimin said, "That's so cute!"

"Continue your game!" I shout to Jimin.

He quickly turns around and they continue their game. When I shouted at Jimin, it's turns out I stood up. I sit back down and cross my arms.

"You two don't act like a couple!" Jin suddenly shouts, "What are you doing to do (Y/n), when crazy fans come up to him and try to kiss him?!"

I look at him with wide eyes. Everyone is now looking at Jin.

"Jin-ssi..." Namjoon says, "Don't do this."

"There are already Sasaeng fans. They've been trying to attack you for dating Tae, but the other fans have been defending you..." Jin says.

Jin is like my older brother. He takes care of me, he makes sure I'm okay but not in the way that Tae does.

"Why haven't I seen these comments?" I ask.

"Some of them get taken down, and others just get lost." Jin responds.

"How about we act more like a couple in public?" Tae says. I look at him and he smiles, "I'm sure it will drive the Sasaengs away."

"Do you think so?" I ask, to be honest I don't want anything happening to Tae and I, anything that could possibly harm our safety. Of course, I hope the same for the other members.

"I hope so." He says, "Now continue what we were doing before this. Aish!"

"Don't say those words!" I exclaims playfully grabbing an pillow and hitting his head with it.

The other start to laugh and Tae looks at me with disbelief.

"Sorry..." He says and he hugs me, "I will never, ever, ever! Say those means words again."

We all laugh at the childishness and I lean back. I watch their match at Mario Kart. Jungkook ended up winning.

"You're so good Kookie." I say smiling.

My phone dings and I look down at it, it's a message from Sihyuk. I wonder.

Sihyuk:
Hey (Y/n), tomorrow you'll
be filming the next episode
of Run BTS! the reality episode
please don't tell them. The
production team will be there
at 5:00am.

(Y/n):
Okay! Thanks for the head up!

Sihyk:
No problem, make sure to have
fun!

I smile to myself and turn off my phone, "Is everything okay?" Tae asks.

"Yeah, just Sihyuk felling me that everything was cancelled tomorrow! We have a free day!" I exclaim.

Al of the boys cheer, if only they knew.