25

I wake up and see Tae sleeping next to me. I smile and get off the bed. I walk over to my suitcase and take out the outfit that we bought at the mall. I go to the bathroom and get changed.

I go out of the bathroom and see Tae sitting on the side of the bed. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes." I say smiling.

He looks at me and smiles. "I'll get ready now, we can leave in about an hour or something."

"Yeah sure." I say smiling.

I go out of our room and see that Jin and Namjoon are awake and sitting in the lounge room with the camera.

"Wah! (Y/n)!" Namjoon says smiling.

"(Y/n)!!!" Jin shouts and I start laughing.

"Good morning!" I say smiling.

"Come here!" Jin shouts. I walk over to the two and sit down.

"Yes?"

"You look so pretty today!" Jin says smiling.

"Thank you!" I say laughing.

"You don't usually look this feminine. We bought this before coming here right!?" Jin says.

I stand up and show the camera the outfit for today.

"Yes, I bought it before coming here!" I say smiling.

"Why?" Jin says.

I hear a door open and see Taehyung walk out of our room. "Are you ready to go (Y/n)?" He asks walking over.

"I'm hungry!" I exclaim.

"We can get food on the way, what are you doing?" He asks laughing.

"Jin called me over to say good morning to the viewers, I also showed them my outfit." I say smiling.

"Do you want to leave now?" He asks, "Or talk more to the fans?"

"Whatever you want to do, what time do we have to be there?" I ask.

"Around lunch, it's 9:00 now." He says.

"Let's go grab breakfast and then go to your parents house." I say smiling, "Make sure to teach me some etiquette."

He starts to laugh and we say goodbye to Jin, Joon and the viewers.
We head to the car and head off a breakfast bar.

In the car we talk about stupid stuff and sing songs that come on the radio.

Finally after a while we arrive at the breakfast bar. I step out of the car and Tae hold my hand, it feels like we're going on a date again. It's nice...

I smile at him and he kisses my cheek. I turn my face away and giggle. "Shall we?" He says.

"Of course!" I exclaim smiling.

We walk into the breakfast bar and go to the counter. They give us a menu and show us to a table.

We sit down and look through the menu. I look at the pictures of pancakes and milkshakes. My mouth starts to water.

"You want the pancakes right?" He says smiling.

"Yes, of course."

"And a banana milkshake?" He asks.

"How did you know?!" I exclaim.

"I know you so well." He says smiling.

"Well, what are you going to get?"