8

"What did you say?" I ask turning around.

"I love you." He says, "But in Korean."

I chuckle and he smiles, "Are you serious?"

"Of course. I wouldn't loosely say that to anyone. It's serious." He says, "I've had these feelings the first time I saw you in our practice room."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. You may only see me as an older brother or a best friend, you don't have to return my feelings or any-"

"Stop that, Taehyungie." I say, "I feel the same way. Don't worry."

"Really?!" I watch his eyes go wide.

"Yes, I felt it when I first saw you." I say smiling.

"I would be proud to call you my girlfriend (Y/n)." Tae says.

I smile, "And I will be proud to call you my boyfriend."

He starts to freak out and my feelings of sadness washed away. I can't believe I am now Kim Taehyung's girlfriend.

"But." I say, "The dating rule."

"As long as the army's don't find out, then we will be fine." Tae says, "Trust me."

"I do, don't worry."

We stand up and walk into the living room, the other boys are there, I think we're keeping the relationship a secret for now. I sit down and Tae sits down next to me.

"Let's talk about our trip to America." Namjoon says, "We're leaving in a week."

"Yes." I say, "We leave on Tuesday, not even a week. 4 days." I say, "We have e-tickets so everything is taken care of."

"Who's coming with us?" Yoongi asks.

"Us 8 and another producer, we'll be filming an episode of run bts in America." I say smiling.

"So in total around 12 people?" Jin asks.

"Around that. Don't worry, we're sitting away from them. We have four rows on one of the sides of the plane. We aren't in the middle." I say, "I suggest everyone start packing."

"What do we need?" Jimin asks.

I sigh, "Passports, clothes, shoes, bathroom items, accessories. Whatever you want, we all have 23 kilos and one hand luggage."

"Okay! Let's get it!" Hobi shouts, running into his room.

We all laugh and head to our seperate rooms. I take out my suitcase and start to pack. I can't wait to go to America.