Another Day To Make Love.

* Cookie & Lucious are still married & today is the day that they have to take photos for Andre & Teri's wedding *

Cookie and Lucious woke up slowly in their bed to the sun beaming through their windows. They sat up and stretched, and afterwards giving each other a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby we have to get ready for Andres photo shoot." Lucious spoke slowly getting out of bed with Cookie whining.

"But I want to lay in bed- we can lay in bed after- noooo..!- Cookie." Lucious spoke lowly as he turned around to look at her.

"Okay okay.." Cookie said as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom stripping out of her clothes.

"I'mma take a bubble bath, and you can take a shower, 'cause we both know that if we get in the shower together. Nobody's getting cleaned up." Cookie spoke through giggles as she walked off to start her bath.

Lucious chuckled at his freaky wife and stepped inside the shower, to start washing up. The people who were taking the photos were about to be Cookie & Lucious mansion in about another hour or two. Which gave Cookie & Lucious enough time to get dress and have something to eat.

After about 40 minutes, Cookie got out of the tub while Lucious got out of the shower. They were now getting dressed and moisturizing their body. They heard knocking at their door but Cookie still wasn't dressed as she was doing her hair. She still had to do her makeup.

Meanwhile Lucious was dressed. As he got up to go open the door, he kissed Cookies cheek and walked off towards the front door. He knew that his wife took time to get ready. He was very used to it so it didn't matter for him. Lucious opened the door and allowed the people to come inside the house.

As they were getting set up, he took the time to call Andre & Hakeem, telling them to make it down to the mansion. After about 15-20 minutes, he heard Hakeems car outside. He walked outside to greet his son.

"Yo pops!" Hakeem said as they hugged each other and walked in the house.

"Ma ready?" Hakeem asked once more as he sat next to his father in the chairs provided.

"Nah she still getting ready, you know how your mother is." Lucious spoke as Hakeem laughed and grabbed his phone from out his pocket.

Minutes later, Andre & Teri came in the front door with Andre holding Walker. The baby was fussy all because he wanted his mother to hold him. The couple walked in the living room, and Walker made grabby hands to Lucious.

Lucious walked over and grabbed Walker as his grand son started to close his eyes. Lucious took his seat next to Hakeem rocking Walker back in forth. Looking down at baby Walker he couldn't be any happier for his son. Dre had been through a lot in his life in general and seeing Andre happy with a kid of his dreams warms his heart. God knows Andre wasn't really okay when Rhonda had gotten pushed off the ledge of the building. In thought of thinking about Andre he saw Cookie out the corner of his eye that made him stop thinking about everything and looked at her. Lucious staring at holes into her which made her turn around looking at him smiling, his heart skipped a beat when he saw that smile.

"You like it baby." Cookie said doing a full 360 degree turn to make sure he could see everything. She know that Lucious like it but she just wanted him to say something to her.

"Hell yeah I like it, that booty sitting up just right and then titties?? Girl- dad ain't nobody wanna hear what you gotta say about mom's body parts." Hakeem spoke looking up from his phone at his parents. 

"Boy hush ain't nobody told you to be listening so hard." Cookie said walking over to them smacking Hakeem on the back of the head then kissed Lucious. Lucious being Lucious, his hands snaked underneath her dress and grabbed her ass making her scream. Everyone was looking at them.