Dream Work Makes The Team Work.

Walking inside the mansion, giggling. Cookie put her coat down on a chair that was in the living room and walked over towards the little the bar in the living room. She poured herself some champagne before hearing Lucious call out her name.

"Cookie, baby?" His voice rung out as he walked in the living room seeing her sip on champagne.

She turned towards him, eye-fucking him. Cookie giggled and walked to the couch, sitting down. She kept staring at Lucious, making him sit next to her, just so she wouldn't do anything crazy.

"You kno', you were lookin' fine today.." Cookie said in a seductive voice, continuing to stare at Lucious.

"Thank you, Cookie." Lucious spoke in a shaky voice. You could tell that he was nervous for the next few events, that were about to happen.

"You wanna know something.. baby?" Cookie asked as she smiled at him.

"Y-y-.. yeah baby I do." Lucious said clearing his throat.

"We do make a great team.." Cookie spoke in a sultry voice giggling and smirking afterwards.

Lucious gulped and took a deep breath staring at Cookie as she sat her glass down on the little table and stood up, walking over to Lucious.

"I want you, and you want me baby." Cookie whispered in his ear grinning as she put her hands on Lucious chest, rubbing up and down on it slowly.

Lucious started to get hard as he leaned back in the chair, he was sitting in. Cookie sat on his lap, starting to take off his clothes, but she stopped and pulled on his tie making him lean forward. She kissed his lips, making Lucious smelling the alcohol on her lips.

"Baby do you think we should really do this?" Lucious asked as Cookie pulled away and gave him a death stare.

"Yes.. I've been wanting to do this for some time now. I miss you more than ever. Oh.. wait.. that's right.. you're with.. Yana!" Cookie yelled at standing up staring at Lucious some more.

"Baby- Don't 'baby' me damnit!" Cookie spat out as she walked in the kitchen.

"Baby look.. I want you too.." Lucious spoke out in a sad/soft voice making Cookie look at him.

"You're still with her but you want me? TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Cookie yelled slamming glasses down on the counter.

"Cookie baby stop!" Lucious yelled out running towards Cookie grabbing her and picking her up as she started to hit him on his back, she stopped after realizing that he wasn't going to let her down making her groan.

He walked back in the living room with her in his arms as she yelled her head on his shoulder. Lucious slowly put her down back on the couch and grabbed his phone out of his back pocket.

"I'll prove to you, how much I want you." Lucious spoke to Cookie, as she huffed and crossed her arms like a little baby.

Going down in his contact list, he found Yana's name. Clicking on it, it started to ring for a few moments. After a minute or two, he heard Yana's voice making Cookie stare at him.

"Yana?" Lucious spoke hearing her giggle.

"Yeah, hey Lucious. I was just about to call you, to tell you something." Yana spoke as she giggled once more.

Before Lucious could open his mouth, he started to hear moans and giggles. It sounded like Yana was with another man. Lucious chuckled, hanging up the phone then deleted Yana's phone number.

"Oh, that's how you proved to me.. you want me?" Cookie asked in annoyance as Lucious looked up from his phone staring at Cookie.