Happiness Over Everything.

"It ain't always about what you like
Sometimes it's about what's right."

Megan Thee Stallion's voice played through Taraji's loud speakers. She was getting ready to go on a Fox Upfront tour with Terrence. Taraji could say that she was happy to leave the states and go to a different country, for only a little bit. Being stuck in Chicago and having to deal with Kelvin was already a pain in the ass for Taraji. Curling her hair, Taraji was satisfied with how she did her hair. She was in an utterly good mood. Though, her phone started to ring, seeing who was calling her, she mentally rolled her eyes.

Answering the phone, Taraji had put it on speaker phone. "Hello.. baby?" Kelvin said into the phone. Taraji stared at herself in the mirror before deciding to answer her boyfriend of two years. "Yes Kelvin, I'm here." She responded while putting away her hair products. It was slight pause on the phone for a minute, Taraji looked down to see the FaceTime call say 'RECONNECTING'. Rolling her eyes hard, Taraji hung up the phone after waiting a few minutes to hear Kelvin say something in return.

A knock on her hotel door, had made Taraji confused. Nobody was suppose to be seeing Taraji at this time right now because everyone was still getting ready for the long airplane ride. Walking out of her hotel bathroom, she took a deep breath before opening the door. Once the door swung open, Kelvin stood there with flowers in his hands. A little smile appeared on Taraji's face at the little nice gesture. "You not going to allow me to come inside? I want to see my baby before she heads off to do her press tour." Kelvin spoke making Taraji laugh a little bit.

Taraji does love Kelvin. But ever since, their first time getting together, things have always been rocky. The cheating and the lies were too much for Taraji sometimes. It would be some days that, Taraji would sit and think to herself, why did she stay with Kelvin, why is she staying with Kelvin? Maybe it was because her true soulmate was already in a relationship, or maybe it was because she was truly being a clown.

Taraji slowly opened the door a little bit more to allow Kelvin to walk in. Once he stepped foot in her hotel room, he wrapped his arms around her small body. Taraji smiled and returned the hug. They stood there just like that for a minute before Kelvin pulled back and gave Taraji a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, baby." Taraji simply said while she grabbed the flowers from out of Kelvin's hand.

"These are beautiful, Kelvin." Taraji complimented. Kelvin smiled and wrapped his arms around Taraji's waist. "You're welcome baby. Anything for you." He said once more rubbing the side of Taraji's thighs. Giving her a kiss on the cheek again, Kelvin's phone started to ring. Once he pulled his phone out of his back pocket, his eyes went wide open. "Hold on baby. I gotta go take this." He told Taraji. Sliding his arms from around Taraji's waist, he walked outside of her hotel room to talk to the person that was on the phone.

Taraji sighed and started to put the rest of her things in her suitcase. Terrence was suppose to be coming by the hotel any minute now to take them both to the airport. They were going to be on one plane while everyone else was going to be on another plane. The reason was because Terrence and Taraji just wanted to be distant from their friends on the plane ride to Africa and back. They truly do love their friends, but sometimes they're too much for Terrence and Taraji's liking.

Kelvin had finally walked back inside of the room and wrapped his arms back around Taraji's waist. Kissing on her neck softly, Taraji smiled. "Who were you talking to.. on the phone?" Taraji sightly asked Kelvin making him stop his little neck kisses. It was silence in the room for a little bit, Taraji turned towards Kelvin to get her answer. "Nobody.. nobody baby." Kelvin finally replied.