So Sick.

* just a small one shot. based off of the call before the fall scene. *

Cookie sat in her purple dress. The dress she picked out because of Lucious. It was his favorite color, and every time Cookie wore it, Lucious would get hard as a rock. Though, that wasn't the case anymore for tonight. After getting back to that whole relationship chapter, Lucious had to up and marry Anika. It was pure bullshit in Cookie's eyes. His words replayed over and over again inside of Cookie's mind. Though, when Lucious said it, Cookie took it was a joke. Since in fact, they both were drinking in his office late at night, just only two days prior to the chaos.

"I was never any good with you."

It was true, Lucious wasn't. Cookie was the light for Lucious. When he was losing, Lucious always felt like he was still winning because of the fact that he had Cookie by his side. But the day that she got locked up, turned him into the damn devil. His heart had just gotten crushed into a million pieces. He spent 17 years without his muse, his one and only true love. Anika could never fill a spot like Cookie's. It was just too impossible. The only way that would have to happen would be in the next life.

Slowly standing up and undressing herself, Cookie sighed. She had gotten herself together from head to toe, just for Lucious. But to only have her heart crushed into pieces because of the events of today. The purple dress slowly fell to the floor and Cookie stepped out of the dress completely. Picking it up, Cookie threw the dress somewhere inside of her bedroom.
Hearing her phone ring, she sighed. Cookie didn't want to speak to anybody at the moment.

She needed time alone to herself. To think and regroup her thoughts. Though, Cookie also thought, 'What if it's important?' Walking over to her small coffee table, Cookie picked up her phone, seeing the Caller ID name, Cookie wanted to decline. But another part of her was telling her to accept it and see what he had to say. Sitting down on her couch, Cookie answered the phone. It was silence for a few seconds. Both of them not knowing what to say.

"Did you marry that woman?" Cookie asked Lucious. "No, I didn't." Lucious said making Cookie confused. How? It was like Lucious had to marry Anika in order to not go to jail. Cookie was lost for words. Before she could even say anything, Lucious continued.

"Thirsty found out a way for us to not get married. Thirsty saved us, Cookie. Had it not been for him, I've would've been married to the wrong person. I just wanted to call you and let you know that, hopefully you're not still mad. But you do like to hold grudges, I'll catch you later, Cookie." He said but right before he hung up, Cookie stopped him. She was happy again, so was her heart. She wanted to celebrate with him. Even though it wasn't a big deal, it was to Cookie. Ever since she got out of prison, all Cookie ever wanted was to have Lucious again. Spending 17 years apart from Lucious had taken somewhat of a toll on her.

"I want you to come over." Cookie said making Lucious chuckle. There was a pause before he began to speak again.

"I'm on my way, baby."

Hi, I know this is trash and very short. But I just wanted to give you guys something, since Ayanna and I are still working on Our Secret. There also could be a spin-off to Our Secret but it would be wrote on a different page. It would also be regarding to Imani and her love life. We haven't forgotten about you guys, life has been crazy lately. With all the chaos going on, how couldn't something like this throw things off track? Anyways, we love y'all, and don't y'all never forget, Black Lives Matter and so do Trans Lives.