Let's Fix Us.

Of course everyone knew that Cookie & Lucious had been arguing and also have been having marriage issues lately. That's all that they constantly did lately though, since Lucious has came back to New York. All the arguing had stressed Andre & Teri out to the point where, they had gotten their own place.

Everyone was avoiding Mr. & Mrs. Lyon because of that exact reason. It was like a boiling tension between the two, and every time they would try and talk about what happened six months ago, nothing would work. They would just start arguing and one of them would just walk away from the situation.

"There it goes.."

Cookie was getting sick of it. She wanted her husband back home with her. For 6 months, she's been sleeping alone and not with her husband by her side. Lucious could say the same too, him being with Yana was not enough for him. He wanted Cookie.. he needed Cookie. It was just pride against pride or ego against ego.

"Got through another day without you.."

If Cookie could go back in time and change everything. She would a thousand times. She knew that she was wrong for saying that she slept with Damon. She didn't know what tempted her to say it, it just came straight out her mouth and just like that.. she left Lucious standing there at the airport hanger with tears in his eyes. God, she thinks about that night often.

"Goin' through motions cause.."

Cookie walked in the kitchen, looking over to see Lucious writing down something. She sighed and walked over towards him, grabbing the book that he was writing in. Lucious groaned and threw his hands up.

"Look I don't have time- what don't we have time to talk about?" She asked cutting him off and also sitting down in a chair next to him.

"There ain't no other way.."

"Look Lucious, I forgive you, okay?" She spoke towards him making Lucious get confused.

"You forgive me?" He spat towards her with not thinking about how he was speaking to Cookie.

"Shut up talking to her like that man!" Dwight spat towards Lucious in the back of his mind.

"Yes." Cookie spoke back

"For what?" Lucious asked in annoyance making it known to Cookie, as she was about to open her mouth but only laughed and looked down in her lap.

"For trying to help Andre.. kill himself." Cookie said as she looked back up at Lucious.

"Every chance I took for granted.."

Lucious sighed as he continued to listen to Cookie rant to him and try to also get back on his good side. He decided to stop bickering with her for this one time, maybe, this time could help them both and their relationship.

"Never again.."

"Look.. I spent these.. last six months without you.. and it wasn't easy, and I thought about you and.. I thought about what, you must've been going through.." She said as Lucious looked at her as she shook her head and laughed a little bit.

"I won't let you go.."

"And I know you have your.. Lucious.. Lyon way of showing love, but you should've told me what was going on with Andre. You should have, I'm his mother." Cookie spoke as Lucious shook his head again.