A Drunk Night.

a random oneshot.

Bottles were sprawled out all over Taraji's floor as she cried her eyes out. This had been the second time that Kelvin and Taraji had broke up. Their relationship was just so complicated now that Taraji didn't want any parts of it anymore. Yet, she was here sitting on her bed drowning herself with so much alcohol after she seen a picture of Kelvin and some random chick all hugged up for Instagram.

Now, Taraji was sitting here with her mascara running down her face. She didn't want to bother Terrence with her problems even though they were best friends. It was just that, Taraji wanted Terrence to be able to spend time with his family instead of always working on the set of Empire or always listening to Taraji rant about her love life. But Taraji never thought, that Terrence probably already say the picture since it had technically went viral.

"Ugh why Kelvin?! Why do I always take your lying ass back?!" Taraji asked herself as she continued to cry her heart out. She wiped her tears and slowly crawled over to her speakers, starting to play the song:

Drunk Dialing...LODT by Summer Walker.

Taraji started to turn up the volume once the song continued to play. Reminding her of her current situation. Grabbing her phone from her night stand, she slowly began to scroll to her contact list and saw his name.

Make Me Think I Want You

When I Don't and I Know This

Know That You A Dog

You Always Do Me Wrong

Oh, But It Make Me Wanna Call You

Like I'm On One and I Want Some

And I Need You To Come Over

Without even realizing it, Taraji was starting to call Kelvin. She had been crying so much that her eyes were now red and her cheeks were puffy. She could barely even see, so she tried to wipe her face as much as she could. But she couldn't stop the tears that continued to flow down her face. Everybody had always warn her about Kelvin but of course, Taraji didn't listen. She should've never told Ashunta to throw that damn party for her because, she wouldn't even be in this damn mess. Ashunta knew what she was doing when she invited Kelvin. Hell, she knew him before Taraji did, they were basically best friends for a long ass time now.

Maybe Taraji should've got with Terrence? But of course, she didn't want to ruin their bond and also their careers. That would be so much drama that they both would have to clean up. Terrence baby mamas, Taraji's exes, both sides of the family, Empire, their friends, hell the list could go on for decades. But them getting together would've been a mess. Well back then it would've been. Now, they were both single. But the only problem was Mira. How would she act if she ever found out that Terrence and Taraji was dating? Mira already was jealous of Taraji from the beginning. Which was confusing because Taraji had always been nice to the girl, she would always comfort her when she was pregnant with her and Terrence second baby boy. The whole situation was confusing, to be honest.

The song Drunk Dialing had actually replayed and it was slowly coming up to Taraji's now favorite part.

Too Much Patron

Will Have You

Calling His Phone

Have You Wanting Some More

Taraji started to slowly mumble those lyrics as she watched the phone ring, she was calling Kelvin again. But she didn't even know what to say to him. She didn't know if she needed to apologize- man fuck that, Taraji wasn't in the wrong this time, he was, like always. He was such a mamas boy it didn't even make sense.

...

Oh.. damn..
Taraji watched her phone one more time before it hung up by it self and said "FaceTime unavailable."

Hi! Enjoy this small oneshot, also, for a better experience with the ending, play the song on the exact part. I think I'll start to make my oneshots more wild and out of control, I've been trying to get out my comfort zone and try to give y'all something that y'all wouldn't think that I would do. Anyways, have a safe night or morning since I know not everybody is in the same time zone. Oh and also, don't forget to check out, Our Secret, k bye!