Banana Clip.

* the rewritten version of Let's Make This Last Forever. *

"I can't believe this is happening." Cookie stood nervous in her dressing room. Today was the day that she gets remarried to Lucious, for the third time. Yes it was crazy how she always took him back after he made mistakes. But this time felt different, Lucious was very different know. Though Lucious is still that Philly gangster, that Cookie grew in love with. But when it comes to Cookie, he lets down that dominant side, isn't it just cute? Plus, you know what they say, third times a charm.

Her sister Carol strolled into the room with a glass in her hands. Her hoe ass was really here for the food and stuff. So was Candince boujee ass. Surprisingly, Cookie's mother, Renee, was here as well. When hearing on the news that her daughter was getting married, she just had to come and attend the wedding. So now here she was, inside of her middle daughter dressing room, trying to calm her nerves down. Renee didn't see why her daughter was so nervous, she had been married to the man twice. "LoLo, you're going to be fine. I promise," Renee reassured Cookie.

Giving her mother a small smile, Cookie sat back down in her chair. She rubbed her hands a little bit to ease the stress off of her. Cookie still had to get her hair and make up done, then Cookie still had to put on her wedding dress. It was a beautiful dress with lots of diamonds on it, you can thank Lucious for allowing Cookie to go all out on her wedding dress. He wanted her to surprise him, make him go into wide shock. Also, there wasn't no budget on this wedding. I guess you can do things like that when you big ballin' and you have the baddest woman in the game again.

A knock came at the door before Jamal entered the room and walked over to his mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Cookie smiled, happy to see her second son here. Jamal and Kai had been so busy in London, they barely allowed their parents to see their grandson. Soon as Jamal has came into the mansion the other day, Cookie had given him an ass beating. Telling him not to be gone for so long like that ever again. Jamal couldn't lie and say that, he didn't miss his dysfunctional family.

Jamal sat in a chair that was near his mother and began to talk to her. "Ma, why you so nervous to marry dad again? Everybody knows, you and Lucifer going to always break up to make up until the end of time," Jamal said making Cookie laugh. But it was true though, Cookie and Lucious could never be over each other. They could say that a thousand times, it'll never be true though. Maybe that's why their sons didn't bother to put them back together. Cookie and Lucious always found a way to be back together.

"Your father and I love life is complicated, Mal. Like I said before, don't try and figure us out. What you need to be worried about is how are you going to get out of all those ass beatings, I got lined up for you, if you don't start bringing my grandson more, boy!" Cookie said making everybody in the entire room including Jamal. Once Cookie had seen her new grandson, she fell in love. Jamal and Kai named their son, Joseph Dwight Lyon. Yeah, Jamal had picked out the name. Jamal relationship with his father had been crazy, but he was glad to finally have respect from his father.

"Ayo ma! Are you ready? 'Cuz the church- boy what do you want?" Cookie asked her youngest son cutting him off of his rant. She knew Hakeem was very impatient. So Cookie and Lucious made Hakeem go around and check up on everybody. Just so he wouldn't get too bored and end up leaving his parents wedding. But Hakeem knew better, he didn't want the whole world to see him getting his ass beat by his mother. Cookie still was going to whoop his ass after he ended up on The ShadeRoom when allegations came out against him, claiming he was cheating on his wife, Maya.

Cookie gave Hakeem a death stare, making him sit down and pull out his phone. Turning back to her bowl of fruit, Cookie ate a kiwi. Her makeup artist and hairstylist would be here any minute now. It was now roughy about 4pm, so most likely the wedding wouldn't end til 8 or 9pm since Cookie and Lucious decided to do their reception in the same day as their wedding. But for now, the people Cookie and Lucious hired, were getting the wedding themed venue together. A knock came at the door and Cookie told Hakeem to get the door.