Run This Town.

* 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘! : 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗽. 𝗦𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗕𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆.. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 Twisted_Truths 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁. *

Ringing the door bell to the mansion. Cookie huffed. She had just gotten back from seeing her therapist. Maybe, actually seeing a therapist was good for Cookie, maybe. Juanita opened the front door and gave Cookie a soft smile. "Ms. Cookie, it is good to see you again." Juanita greeted.

"It is good to see you as well, Juanita." Cookie replied giving her a small kiss on the cheek before walking inside the house. Juanita closed the door and Cookie let out a breath in relief. Making her way towards the kitchen, she seen Lucious reading a newspaper. It reminded Cookie of her father. Lucious was wearing a white shirt with some of the buttons on the top not buttoned up.

Feeling her presence in the room, Lucious began to talk. "Guess what?" He asked Cookie. Humming in response, she laid her coat down on one of the kitchen chairs. "Bossy Fest is completely sold out." He said making Cookie let out a little cheer. Making her way over to make herself some tea, Lucious continued to speak. "And the live streaming, is definitely going to give the ASA's a run for they damn money, so." He said once more.

"Yasss." Cookie said while making herself some tea. Once she finished, she grabbed a spoon and made her way over to a seat near where Lucious was sitting. "Question is, what's gon' happen with Kelly Patel and Giselle?" Lucious questioned when Cookie finally sat down. "Well I'm sure, that they got some tricks up their selves, after we meet to drag their asses." Cookie replied making Lucious chuckle.

"There he is." Lucious blurted out when Andre appeared in the room, he was setting some of his belongings down. "Hey, just gonna store some of my stuff here or I can send it to GoodWill." Andre spoke. Lucious looked up from his newspaper and gave Cookie a look as she gave him one in return before turning her attention back to her son. "Um baby look, I know you've gone through a lot in the last few months, look.. it's a lot for anybody. Your father and I think that, you should just stay put. You know, just try a staycation." Cookie suggested to her oldest son.

"I appreciate your concern, but my flight leaves tomorrow. I'm gonna be on it." Andre replied. Cookie stood up from her seat and walked over to where Andre was standing. "Andre just please listen to your mother for a minute." Cookie beseeched. "I listen to you ma. I tried to talk to Teri, it was a disaster. I'm out." Andre responded. Not wanting to hear the conversation any longer, Lucious got up from out his seat and walked over to where Cookie stood.

"Look, regardless of what happened with Teri, son, you just got out of the damn facility. I mean, give yourself a little time to relax and make sure your meds are calibrated before you go tryna demonstrate down in some other country." Lucious butted in. "I got stuff to do." Andre said. "Andre." Cookie called out when he started to walk away from her and Lucious. "I love you both. I always will." Andre said once more before heading off to the front door.

Cookie sighed and walked back to her seat, a hand was placed on her back. "Hopefully, Keem will be able to make him stay. They're suppose to be meeting up, sometime today. It'll be alright, Cook. I'm sure, that he'll change his mind." Lucious reassured Cookie while she took a sip of her tea. "Mhm.. but we have to get ready to head out to California, Lucious, and I know you like to take long." She said right before getting up and walking to the guest room.