Our Time.

* Taraji & Terrence do not know each other in this one shot *

Taraji stared out the window in her brand new Mercedes Benz as her body guard drove her to the Fox building

Taraji stared out the window in her brand new Mercedes Benz as her body guard drove her to the Fox building. Taraji was starting a new television show along with a few other people. Taraji was fairly new to the world of entertainment. So everything she got to do, she enjoyed it to the best that she can. The only person that she recognized from the cast was Jussie. Her and Jussie are very close friends before Lee wanted both of them to do Empire.

Jussie was going to be playing her middle son. Taraji didn't know who the other two men, that were also going to be playing as her sons were though. She did also know that someone was suppose to be playing her ex-husband and Lee thought it was a good idea because the person and Taraji were new to the world of entertainment.

Her car slowly came to a stop and Taraji snapped out of her thoughts. Seeing the big building with the words FOX in all gold at the very top of it. Taraji slowly got out of her car and thanked her body guard. Walking into the building, all eyes were on her.

She walked up to the lady at the front desk because she quite frankly didn't know where to go. "Hi.. I am um.. here for Lee Daniels." Taraji said as the lady nodded her head and picked up the phone.

"I'll just call him and we can get everything situated." The lady said to Taraji making Taraji give her a soft smile. A few seconds later, Lee stepped off the elevator with a tall lightskin dude behind him.

Lee walked up to Taraji giving her a big hug

Lee walked up to Taraji giving her a big hug. "Taraji! I'm so glad you could make it. This is Terrence Howard. I thought he would be a good fit for the role of Lucious Lyon and you would be a good fit for the role of Cookie Lyon." Lee smiled while Terrence shook Taraji's hand.

"Why don't we go to the set and get started shall we?" Lee asked once more making Taraji and Terrence nod their heads in agreement.

The three of them all walked outside the building and stepped inside the awaiting vehicle. The car started up and Taraji started to stare out the window. Terrence looked over at Taraji, he thought that she was a very beautiful woman who didn't play when it came to business and that was making Terrence be so attracted to Taraji.