LOVE.

"Baby! The car is outside waiting for us." Lucious yelled out from the bottom of the mansion stairs. Cookie appeared after a few seconds. Her hair hanging down her back, with red pumps on and her makeup poppin' like always. She gave Lucious a soft small before stepping down the steps.

Her heels clicked against the marble floor and all eyes were on her. Lucious held out his hand for Cookie to grab once she made it to the bottom of the stairs. "You look stunning, my love." Said Lucious. Cookie, gave Lucious, her million dollar smile. Leaning in to give her a small kiss on her lips, Lucious arms wrapped around Cookie's waist. "Thank you, Lucious." Cookie returned.

After months of trying to fight off feelings, it failed. Cookie and Lucious could never get over each other. The moment Yana got shot, Cookie was there for Lucious. She felt like Lucious needed some comfort, and after a night of having a peaceful conversation. One thing led to another, and clothes were flying every where and their bodies were on one another. Waking up the next morning with more and more feelings for each other.

Walking to the awaiting car, Lucious opened the passenger door for Cookie. She smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before stepping inside of the vehicle. Closing the door behind her and making his way over to the drivers side. Once he got situated in the car, Lucious put the car in drive and headed off to the restaurant that they were eating at.

Cookie turned on the radio to hear Tell Me, by Groove Theory playing. It was her favorite song. Starting to sing the song softly, Lucious nodded his head and smiled to Cookie's singing. Blushing and giggling, Cookie continued to sing while swinging her and Lucious hand in the air softly. While singing, Cookie turned up the radio a little bit more.

"Tell me if you want me to.."

"Give you all my time.."

"I wanna make it good for you.."

"'Cause you blow my mind.."

"Look at my beautiful baby, singing her heart out." Lucious said once the song ended and they pulled up to the restaurant. Cookie smiled and grabbed her red Chanel bag. Once Lucious reached Cookie's side of the car, he grabbed her purse from her and grabbed her hand. This  was such a relaxing and sweet moment for the both of them. Walking towards the entrance of the restaurant, the big sign was lighting up with gold glitter around it.

Le Coucou

Cookie, who was now smiling from ear to ear, felt Lucious hands slide from her hands to around her waist. Once they were inside the restaurant, a waiter came up to them and gave them a smile. The waiter was short with light brown eyes. A tattoo on the lower side of her left arm and a nose piercing on the left side of her nose. Cookie gave her a soft small in which the waiter returned. "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Lyon, your table is right this way." She spoke softly. She too was from Philly. Cookie could tell by her accent.

Once the waiter gave Cookie and Lucious their table, they were both handed menus to look at. Though, they weren't interested in the food yet. They were interested in each other. Sliding the menu off to the side, Lucious reached across the table and grab Cookie's hand, brushing it slowly with his thumb. Smiling at Lucious, Cookie felt mushy on the inside.

"I don't know what to talk about. We know everything about each other." Cookie said when she saw Lucious trying to think of something. He chuckled and stared off into the distance before looking back at Cookie.

"Maybe we can talk about that day when, we were on the phone back when we were teenagers. We stayed up till 5am, just talking to each other." Lucious suggested making the both of them laugh. Before running off, they both would sit on the phone and chat till they both seen the sunrise. But of course, this happened only on the weekends.

"Yeah, you would always get me in trouble because you were hella loud." Cookie said making them both laugh once more. It was true, since her dad would have to get up early for work, he would sometimes pass by Cookie's bedroom and hear her speaking to someone.

"I mean well, it was fun to do. You didn't do nothing about it, though." Lucious said while chuckling when he saw his woman shaking her head at his little comment he just made. Before Cookie could open her mouth, she heard her stomach growl making her feel embarrassed even tho she's known this man her whole entire life.

"You hungry?" Lucious laughed making Cookie give him a death stare before giggling. Calling over their waiter, so that they can order their food. Though when trying to pronounce the name of the food he wanted, Lucious got stuck on a word making him and Cookie laugh.

But they made it through their date without any fights or bickering. Walking out of the restaurant hand in hand. Cookie smiled and looked around at her surroundings. She felt satisfied, for the first time in a while. Feeling Lucious' arms wrap around her waist, she looked up at him. Pausing their walk to their car, Lucious rubbed the small part of Cookie's back.

"I love you— Lorthea." Lucious said making Cookie pull him in for a passionate kiss.

"And I love you, my Dwight." She said after pulling away from the kiss and wiping some of her lipstick off of his lips. Lucious smiled and continued to walk towards their car, hand in hand.