Another Lifetime.

Pen marks are all on different types of papers while papers are all over the coffee table.

Lucious sat on his sofa and huffed. He decided to go back to being CEO of Empire to ease some of Andre's stress. Lucious could now see that running a multi-billion dollar company was stressful. Maybe age was just catching up to him.

Lucious was also dealing with personal relationship problems. Just a few days ago, he had just recently slept with Cookie. She was the only thing that was always on his mind now. His feelings for his true lover were truly starting to show again. Every time, he got around her, he started to feel mushy on the inside. It was something he couldn't control, he finally realized that he now wants his wife back.

Lucious groaned. He felt alone in this empty mansion of his. Today was Juanita day off. So it was just him, the Empire paper work he had to do, and the many different types of liquor he could drink to keep his self occupied. Cookie was busy at the moment. But, ever since they slept together for the first time in a while, she's been coming over his house more frequently.

However, he also had to deal with Yana. How would she feel if Lucious told her, he slept with his ex-wife? Truth be told, Yana forced a relationship on Lucious. He didn't even know they were together 'til he seen Yana was acting different at the radio interview a couple of weeks back. Lucious decided it was just time to break it off with her. Yana wanted this to only be business at the beginning of it all, so now for once and for all, it was going to be just about business and makin' music.

The door slowly opened as it crept against the marble floor. Hearing the door open, Lucious looked up. He thought it was Cookie, so he went back to doing his paper work. That was 'til he heard a voice ring out.

"Did you think, this was going to be the last of me?" The voice questioned right before laughing.

Lucious stood up slowly from his sofa as the owner of that voice appeared in the door way. It was.. Eddie. Eddie? Yeah, it was Eddie. Giselle & Eddie had came up with a plan to fake his death. He knew that the Lyons had came up with a plan to get Empire back. So to stop them from getting their precious little company, he faked his death. Crazy right?

"Aren't you suppose to be dead?" Lucious jabbed.

"No, but you are."

"My own mother couldn't kill me. My own son couldn't kill me. What makes you think, you could come up in my house and kill me?"

"It's just a thing called revenge brother."

"We're not family, you proved that to me, when you turned yo' damn back on me!"

Eddie chuckled and pulled out a gun. Making Lucious chuckle and shake his head.

"So I see you think you got balls now huh?" Lucious spat in annoyance.

Eddie chuckled and shot Lucious once. He then started to shoot Lucious multiple times before Lucious fell back into his coffee table making it break as he landed on the floor.

Eddie heard the door turn as he ran out the back entrance of the house and got back in his car.

"Lucious?" Cookie yelled out.

She walked towards the living room to see her lover bleeding to death. She ran over towards him and held him. Pulling out her phone, she started to call Lucious bodyguard, Webb and she also decided to call 911.

I hope you find your way..

"Lucious baby, can you hear me?" Cookie sobbed.