1

Euphoric

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

As the lights were turned off the music started playing loud reciprocating the heartbeat of the guy in the crowd hold his chest tight he felt like he might die anytime soon when the lead guitarist and singer show up on the stage...

He is lost in the beauty of Perth standing on the stage, the way his fingers move on the strings of guitar his breath hitch looking at the guy Infront of him signing in his melodic voice and the way the nerves and muscles flex everytime he hits a ...

He is lost in the beauty of Perth standing on the stage, the way his fingers move on the strings of guitar his breath hitch looking at the guy Infront of him signing in his melodic voice and the way the nerves and muscles flex everytime he hits a high note gaining a loud cheer in the hall Saint is probably being crushed in between the fans who wanted to get their idol's attention too...

How much he loves to see this guy singing, the way he gives fan service blowing kisses and throwing signed balls and plushies Saint is ready to fight the world for those toys thrown by his favourite singer...

Soon the concert came to an end Saint as usual been crushed between the fans who come forward near the stage just to get a handshake from the band members Saint tried his best to pass through the crowd but ended up being thrown out from them as usual...

Saint sigh downhearted at least he is happy he could record some clips of his idol signing--- Perth, he cooed at the pictures and clips smiling contently and leave the hall...

Watching his Idol signing Infront of him was euphoric which can't be expressed in words...

Saint after reaching home upload all those videos in his fansite account under anonymous name yourslut this id is very famous among the fandom everyone is aware this person serves quality content of Perth revealing all the personal matters of him even Perth is aware of this anonymous fan he received lot of gifts under this name...

As usual after the concert their waiting room is filled with gifts and Perth will only look for one special person's gift that's yourslut gift because it's unique of all....

.................................................

Next Day...

Saint who is not so famous student went to college as usual and he is met by his bully---- Perth

Yes Perth and Saint are from the college even though Saint loves him on the stage but at college he hates him the love for him on stage is stopping him to loath Perth in real life how weird is this feeling is it love or hate the moment Perth is on stage is different the Perth he knows at college is totally different which one is real don't know yet...

The moment he entered the class Perth put his leg when was passing making him loose balance and fall it's not the first time he did when Perth gets a chance to embrace the waist of Saint don't know if this means anything to Perth but Saint definitely loves it...

Saint always tries to find the best in whatever Perth do or maybe he does to everyone around finding best in people's worst behaviour and here goes Saint no more hates him again for this...

Perth keep picking on him for this as Saint never showed any reaction to whatever he does but he loves when suffer because of him because he can't bear to make others happy he is scared that's why he makes sure everyone hates him but who can really hate him the lover boy of college most handsome famous singer of the college is never ignored by anyone girls are ready to strip Infront of him and many boys approached too but Perth never laid his eyes on anyone....

When Saint get back to his seat hiding his blush at the touch of his Idol he as usual found a note in his drawer it's his secret admirer though Saint isn't much famous but at least he is not a nerd don't know who this girl is or maybe a boy but this person make sure to leave a smile on Saint's face everytime he reads that note....

Saint takes the note and put it in his bag filled with notes from the secret admirer he always collects them the note is always left with a drink banana milk or chocolate drink either of it today is a day for chocolate drink he sips the drink and turn his Friends....

Tin and Zee his best friends who always supports him no matter what "got the drink again what did he/she say this time?!" Tin ask while bumping fist with two of them...

"Nothing much it's like high school crush he is kinda cute tho but I really want to know who the person is hope to meet him soon!" Saint say disappointed looking into void Zee snap his finger in Saint's face "wake up babe come to reality" Saint smack his arm and they all settle down soon when the lecturer came to the class....

Finally started with this new story hope you all enjoy reading it ♥️

I'm trying to find Perth's pics on stage while signing in hd but failed to do so 😔😣

So hope you all this chapter

Let me know your thoughts keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😍😆😂😭😘😔😒👋👋👋❤️😍😆  😘❤️☺️😘😘❤️☺️😘😘😘❤️