4

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Perth rush to his bedroom went he finally reached home open the box containing gifts and notes from his fan and check them thoroughly he is right the someone is from his school because some of them highlights of his school events the inter college  football match earlier he thought maybe his fans must have spread the news but now this locker incident I'm sure it must be someone who observe me closely....

The other day Perth went as usual to college but today it feels different the eyes looking at him everyday gives a different feeling that one must be watching him too somewhere it's just a matter of time to bring that person under him spreading legs for him it's not so far....

He saw Saint talking to his friends he went pass by them Saint is very much surprised by his behaviour he was in fact waiting to be pissed off by him but no nothing happened he just went quietly and sit in his place
Saint went to his seat Perth's seat right beside him Zee at the back and Mean on the other side...

Saint keep stealing glances as Perth is really quite "what's wrong with you?!" Saint couldn't bear after all bullying is the only way they communicate which they didn't today Perth look at him confused "what, what?!" Perth shrug his shoulders Saint roll his eyes "I mean you didn't tease me today!" Saint carry duh expression...

"I'm not in a mood to pick with you Saint focus on studies not me" Perth reply boring and take out the note he don't know why a mere note from unknown person is bothering him it just says be careful nothing else but why?!

"Perth Saint is there anything important than my lecturer to discuss? You want me to wait untill you finish your talk?!" Lecturer ask making both of them say "no" in unison "out of my class right now!!" Saint sigh and leave followed by Perth...

Saint went to building Terrance Perth quietly follow him "stop following me because of you I'm kicked out" Saint bark Perth laugh "bae listen--"

"I'm not your bae fuck off" Saint roll his eyes

"Oh I'm good at that wanna try?!" Perth wink

Saint sigh "sorry I don't fuck with small dickhead" Perth's pride got hurt

"You bet mine is small?! There were many boys and girls screamed under me" Perth proceed no one where it all began kinda don't have idea where it ends too...

Saint surely don't like the answer he was about to leave but Perth block him to the wall "look who's blushing  weren't you so confident to talk back what happen now don't want to prove me wrong like always huh!" Perth slowly approach him slowly closing the gap inch by inch Saint can definitely feel Perth's hot breath over his lips the way he is talking slowly sensually Saint might end up moaning he close his eyes squeezing it shut when he felt others lips on his own it felt like electric shock pass through his body from the kiss...

To be continued

Hey everyone planning to keep chapters short and hot leaving at the edge 😉😝😁

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😍😆😂😂😂😂👋👋👋❤️😍😆😘😘❤️ ☺️😔😒😒😒👋❤️🤩🥰😊☺️❤️❤️☺️☺️