2

What the heck

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

"So did you find out who your secret admirer would be at least" Zee ask passing the meals plate at the canteen to Saint these 3 friends came to canteen in the break time the whole canteen is probably flooded with Saint's fans others could hardly make way...

When Saint went to juice counter as usual he gets his special drink from canteen aunty for helping her now and then running some errands "sorry sweetie today I couldn't save a drink for you some bought extra than the minimum stock daily sold out" Saint's smile disappear but still he is happy"aunty it's a good you must be happy your sales are increasing that's fine I'll manage today have good sales" Saint turn around and sigh Zee and Tin follow him....

When Saint was looking for a empty table his eyes almost meet just for a fraction of seconds with Perth and he can see a curve on the edges of Perth's lips.

WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST SMILE

Saint scream internally with just a smile from his Idol Saint is on clouds but it can't be true maybe I must be dreaming he thought to himself and they find table to eat...

"Where are you going?!" Tin ask Saint who stood up without finishing his meal...

"To go and get my drink from my special service, I'm sure that person might have probably noticed that I don't have my drink" Saint wink at Tin sigh in disbelief "you are shit you are stop playing with that guy's feelings"

"Aow then tell him to meet me you are mocking as if I'm bad" Saint pout Zee look at him "will you accept if he shows up?!"

"I don't know..." Saint leave the place while stealing glances at Perth hoping he would look at him again but no he didn't...

As usual he found his drink in the locker with some snacks too and note to it Saint smile and take the drink saving snacks for later...

I saw that you couldn't get your drink here you go and have these snacks if you are hungry in between lectures ❤️

When he came to his he was hoping  Perth wouldn't be in his seat as somewhere in his heart he wish Perth would be his secret admirer and he must be hiding somewhere in the hallway looking at him collecting his drink and notes

When he came to his he was hoping  Perth wouldn't be in his seat as somewhere in his heart he wish Perth would be his secret admirer and he must be hiding somewhere in the hallway looking at him collecting his drink and notes... but when he came to their table Tin was alone....

"Where is Zee?!" Saint ask sipping his drink...

"He went to washroom I guess what am I Watchman? To note who is going where?!" Saint huff

"What wrong with you? are you pregnant? you got mood swings?" Saint bark getting back to his meal...

"No it's just Can he is not talking with me again" Tin draw in his food with the cutlery

"Oh god you bickering couple I can't put up with you both" Saint sigh and he can't quite concentrate on his meal because he is looking at Perth...

"Stop staring at him people think you are a stalker, you know if you want his attention I have an idea"

Saint quickly look at him "what is it?!"

"Let's date" Saint got chocked on the drink

"What the heck?!" Saint shout gaining attention from other tables it's a good thing Perth isn't in the canteen else it would be embarrassing...

"I mean to say pretend to be Dating if he truly got feelings for you he would definitely get jealous and might ask you out think about" Zee explain...

"What that's foolish it can't happen besides he is my bully" Saint answered boring...

"Actually it's also for my own benefit too" Zee proceed

"What is it?!" Saint lift an eyebrow looking at Zee from the corner of the eye...

To be continued

Hope you all like it

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😍😘😘😘😘😘❤️☺️☺️🤗😉😔😔😔😒👋👋👋👋👋😔😣😔