6

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Saint surely is taken back he didn't know how to get out of the situation "what do you mean yourslut I'm not the 'yourslut' you are referring to I don't know anything about those gifts and notes" Saint confess everything unknowingly he is nervous to the point he might drop on the floor anytime his legs trembling in fear...

He slowly step back hoping to hold something on to for support Perth smirk and come back "oh so you don't know who is 'yourslut'" Saint nod hurriedly Perth 'O' with his mouth...

Saint step backward

Perth step forward

"So you don't know who drops the gifts" Perth ask again

Nod

Saint gulp on dry throat he has urge to washoff in water...

Saint step backward

Perth step forward smirking

"Babe I thought you are smart!" Perth's sudden affirmation made Saint frown "you mean I'm dumb" Perth close his eyes smile endearingly and nod Saint was about to push him Perth lock him again between his arms Saint is trapped...

"Bae listen think again did I say yourslut brings gifts and notes no Right?! it's you who confessed not me it's you who accepted not me" Saint bite is tongue his mouth is loose he hates himself for admitting...

A pink dust on his face Saint wants to disappear, hide,die but no he can't he is in Perth's embrace...

"So...?!"

"Ok fine yes I'm your fan happy? now let me go" Saint finally speak...

Perth smirk his hand going down slowly from head to jaw to neck to shoulder,arm he stop in between look at Saint who is clueless Perth come forward right beside his ear hands going to curves squeezing them it sure leaves a mark Saint is startled at the contact he hold Perth's shoulder in a quick reflex...

"Can I get to taste you?!" Saint eyes wide open

"W-What do you mean?!" Saint ask

"Well if you are fan you must be knowing I fuck my fans so....when can I expect you in my bed?!" Perth's hand travel to the round booty digging nails over the cloth holding the fluffy meat Saint whimper "that means the rumour about you sleeping with fans is true?!" Saint want to prove himself wrong what he just heard he want that to be lie but Perth nod and lick the skin right below the earlobe Saint sigh and hold the singer's shoulder tighter "I fucking love your smell" Perth nudge saint's neck with his nose taking in the sweet baby smell of his....

If Saint stay a moment longer he might end up accepting the deal Saint tried his best not to fall in the trap and push him away from him with all his might leaving a giggling Perth...

Saint run out and bump with Zee.....

Little did they know is someone is capturing their every  move Perth holding Saint by waist at class....

Perth trapping Saint.....

Perth kissing Saint

This someone is collecting all the pictures of them together

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰🤩😍🥰😌🤩😍😍😍😍😁😅🙈😝 😂😂👋👋👋👋👋🥰😍😍😍