7

Woah 1k+  reads 😍🥳🥳🥳💞💋💃💃 thank you 😘

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Saint went back to his friends and Perth went to perform smiling at his so called secret fan, as usual the show was a hit Perth definitely look for Saint in the crowd from the stage but he couldn't, as Saint was hiding behind Zee.

After the concert everyone is leaving the venue Perth is desperately looking for Saint he wants to irritate him more, talk with him, touch him now that he knows who his secret fan is, but Saint can't be seen anywhere in the hall Perth get back to his members...

On the other hand Saint is beating himself mentally for doing something stupid when he reached home he roll on bed pulling his hair shouting "why why why Saint why are you so stupid why do you have to pee in his waiting this stupid mouth can keep a secret too arghhhh" Saint spent all night regretting doing all sorts of stupid to forget what has happened earlier as result his weekend ended in his bedroom...

It was Sunday night that means tomorrow he has to go to college face Perth at concert somehow he escaped but now at college 8 fucking hours he is going to spend with Perth and there is no way Perth isn't going let this golden go Perth sure is going to get what he wants...

This stupid heart of his skips always around him, he might end up sleeping with Perth but no it can't happen he should not he definitely isn't going to let Perth play with him even though he adores him as a fan he likes him,he is Saint's celebrity crush but getting physical is something different he isn't ready for it yet isn't that supposed to happen when two persons are in love but getting physical out of lust and time pass isn't Saint's cup of tea.

Saint is sure he isn't in love with Perth but just like him right? He is supposed to like not love he can't love a celebrity but why does his heart beat so fast whenever he touches him just to see a mere smile of his stomach flutters like a teenager this is so stupid.

Saint was sorting his mind he saw his phone blink in the dark room....

Unknown:

Hey babyboy are
you thinking of me?!

Saintlybunny🐰:

Who is this?!

Unknown:

Owner of gifts,
from Yourslut

Saintlybunny 🐰:

Dream on it,
Listen I'm your fan
not your so called slut
to fuck around 😡

Dickhead 🤬:

Aow let's talk about it
Tomorrow let me show
I'm big👉👌

Saintlybunny 🐰:

Motherfu*****r🖕

Saint throw his phone on bed irritated thinking to find reasons to skip college tomorrow...

Mean:

"Hey I heard from that bookworm today our lecturer is going to give assignment in teams if you skip you will be dead bitch bring your ass here"

Mean text Saint when he told him he won't be attending college Saint groan in disbelief even the fate is not in his favour today "argh why today ahhh" Saint drag his feet to college....

By the time he reached college everyone started giving weird stares at me some girls gossiping some girls are so angry looks like they might throw hands anytime...

Saint wonder what's wrong with them as he walk in further when he reached lobby he found whole whole college walls are filled with his and Perth's pictures with heart symbols written Perth ❤️Saint Real

Pictures of Perth holding him, pictures of them kissing everywhere possible they are pasted Saint is flustered angry confused scared don't know what to do few of them came and congratulated few threaten as he keep walking towards his class it's so embarrassing to become famous overnight even some pictures are from weekend concert both together in one room...

He is met by Perth on way he drag him upstairs angrily and shove him on the wall "Perth I-I didn't do this I swear it's not me"

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😍😒👋😔😒😔😔😘❤️☺️😔😔😘😘🙈🙈😘😘😘😘❤️☺️😘😄😁😘