8

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

"Relax I know who did this" Saint almost cried "but who did this?!" Saint ask Perth who is currently so upset "my exgirlfriend Lisa" Saint didn't ask anything further he heard about her Lisa one of Perth's hookup which lasted a little longer than other relationships this lead to misunderstanding Perth that he truly loved her and took the relationship to parents when Perth knew about this he broke up with her even in past she tried hard to get back to him....

Saint got a mixed feeling which he himself is confused whether he should be happy as everyone believes they are together or sad that Lisa still loves him or angry on this Casanova Saint is clueless of this feeling...

"Now what we have to do" Saint ask Perth who is lost in thoughts...

"Just pretend we are together I mean dating"

"What no way!" Saint exclaim loud enough

"Isn't this what you dreamed of why are you putting up an act here we go we need to be just fake boyfriends don't get your hopes up" Perth answer without any interest...

"Look I just like you as a fan nothing much and acting as boyfriends I'm not ready" Saint clear himself

"If you are interested in me just as a fan then why that 'yourslut'" Saint roll his eyes

"My friend told me in order to get celebrity's attention we need to do kinky stuff" Perth smirk

"Did you just roll your eyes Infront of me?! Don't you know it upsets me alot you want me to punish you" Perth suddenly close the gap Saint jerk back stuck between wall and Perth

"You dickhead I'm warning you stay away from me" Saint tried to push Perth hold his wrists spreading them on the wall Perth come so close Saint attention is towards his lips because whenever he talks it touches his own lips....

"Listen babe we need to put an act for real if not we both will be in danger and you will be defamed because of those photos let me handle this just for a while act as my boyfriend until the fire puts off" Perth explain Saint flustered at the distance the thing running in his heart and mind he felt like he just came down from a roller coaster ride he felt so hot that his thinking gone numb he just nod when he lost the contact of those lips...

Saint lick his lips Perth look at him in awe at the view Infront of him the guy is very much flustered and red unable to make an eye contact...

Both came down gaining attention from everyone Perth hug his waist pulling him closer Perth halt in the lobby Saint is confused too...

He pull Saint and his cheeks leaving him even more red he might faint any moment he is very much stressed out because of many things but everything is related to Perth that's what he hates the most

"Hey Everyone!! He is my new boyfriend Saint I hope you all support us"

When Perth take him to the class he got different kinds of stares from his classmates some fujoshi girls loves it some are happy some are angry boys got different emotion too which is quite confusing...

Perth started playing this boyfriend so well Saint is afraid to fall for it...

When the lecturer finally came in which almost felt like ages for Saint he could finally breath from those stares when the lecturer asked about forming teams Perth quickly lift Saint's hand the owner of the hand was busy talking with his friends and didn't notice it...

"Ok Perth Saint you both one team" Saint turn towards the voice then realized what happened and look at the person holding his hand

"What?! No Sir I don't want to be in his team" Saint shout loudly

"No changing of teams Saint" lecturer stay gaining a deep sigh from Saint

"Great!!" Saint sigh again for the day...

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😊☺️❤️❤️❤️😔😘😘❤️❤️❤️😔😔😘❤️☺️☺️❤️❤️☺️😘😄😁😘