12

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Next day Saint was in the class waiting for his friends as usual he got his note and drink looking at the note...

After some time his friends came Mean look at the note and drink "Saint I got an idea we can find out who is your admirer"

"How!" Saint's eyes lit up with that

"Let's hide behind lockers after after the class and see who will put those notes" Saint smile widely and nod Zee as usual was behind some girls didn't pay attention to his friends...

The whole day Mean and Zee tried to note every person who approached Saint and even some students who just looked at him...

Saint was going to the restroom but someone threw tomatoes and eggs on him confused Saint hide behind the big dustbin those girls and boys who were hurting Saint were using fowl words throwing paper balls on him Perth who saw few students running stop them in hallway and ask what's the matter "someone is being bullied" the boy inform and run the direction...

To saint's bad Zee Mean weren't with him Perth who generally ignores these kind of stuff was about to leave the place he heard a familiar name but just brushed off and went to class...

Zee quickly run into the class look for Perth "I swear I'm gonna kill you if something happens to Saint" Zee pull him by collar

Perth frown and clench his fist "don't pick a fight with me Zee I know what you feel towards Saint" Perth who is aware didn't get what Zee meant by that Zee just throw him in seat and run towards Saint

Some boys and girls who practically worship Perth inform him about what is happening in the school Perth felt like his heart stopped beating he push them and quickly run towards Saint...

On the other hand Zee Mean who tried to save Saint has been pulled away by their senior Trump Zee trying his best to get rid of this Trump guy any moment he might throw punch Saint is a crying mess in between the crowd...

You don't deserve Perth

You are a slut

Perth deserves someone better

Playing cheap tricks to get famous

Saint heard every word of it he felt disgusted to himself crying there alone to be saved by someone though Saint trying to ignore those words those threats but he is a human too his heart cried at those words....

Perth almost slip on the floor he saw the mess in the corridor the way Saint curled up into a ball the way he is crying there in the mess it pierced his heart he yeet those students who were harming him and run to Saint got down on his knees embracing him in his chest Saint quickly hug him hide in his chest crying out...

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry babe sorry for coming late"

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😊☺️❤️❤️👋👋👋👋👋👋👋❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️🤗🤔☺️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️❤️😘😘