9

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

"Assignment submission would next week make sure turn in on time" lecturer announce before leaving the class....

Saint is tired mentally the attention he gets of the whole year combined together he got today wherever he goes someone or the other gossips behind him....

Saint needed some time alone he went to his locker he found a note as usual...

"Everything about you brings a smile on my face don't let the wrinkles cover your beautiful face smile for me 😉 a drink to lift your mood ❤️"

Saint's face lit up with this note he take the drink and the note hiding it in bag....

He came back to class avoiding those stares Saint could finally relax in the class now the assignment has been divided in teams Saint has to spend more time on it with Perth....

Perth reserve place for Saint at the Break time he will be in trouble if rejects it he end up having lunch with him leaving Zee and Mean alone...

Saint though loves the butterflies in his stomach the only crush of his is his pretend to be boyfriend like is this even for real Saint can't help jump in his mind but he hates the fact that it's just for a short while lost in his own thoughts Saint stroll in the corridor on his way to class...

<THUMP>

He bump into someone--- his senior whom Saint rejected so many times that he even lost count "great Saint" Saint murmur under his breath "woah babe looks like someone is in clouds after becoming Perth's boyfriend what did you find that charming in him that you rejected me" the senior ask trapping Saint to the wall....

Why the hell everyone traps me to the wall Saint thought in his mind "phi please let me go" Saint try to break the contact but the senior's hand keep moving from saint's head to down slowly...

Right then Zee comes and takes senior's hand over his shoulder "aow Phi you are here I'm looking for you Miss Rose is looking for you" Zee drag the Senior Saint look at them confused Zee wink at him Saint got the cue and escape...

"What?! Who is this Miss.Ross I never heard about her who is she?" senior ask Zee bite his tongue for taking wrong name "oh is it she is not from the faculty must be a student go to football ground Phi quick" Zee push him to downstairs the senior still confused go to look for Miss.Ross who isn't there at all Zee quickly run out from there...

"Thanks Zee" Saint thank Zee bumping his fist Perth who just came back to class saw these two together and ignore them as if the view didn't effect but deep inside he didn't like it he himself is not aware of the feeling....

"Where should we meet for project?!" Perth ask Saint ignoring his eye contact looking everywhere except Saint "some coffee shop would do" Saint suggest...

"No way I'll be crowded come to my home" Perth offer Saint narrow his eyes and look at him "why do you ask when you have decided ok fine I don't have any problem" Saint say without even thinking about further

"Aow looks like someone is excited" Perth tease

"Fuck off you dickhead" Saint shout gaining attention from others

"Hey just because you are his boyfriend doesn't mean you can swear at him" one girl shout Saint smile nervously Perth poke his inner cheek with sneaky expression...

"You want me to drop?!" Perth offer

"No thanks my dear boyfriend I'll go with my friends" Perth felt a little pang in his heart but ignored it when Saint called him boyfriend

Finally both take different ways after a long day....

To be continued

Bye for now 🥰😊☺️❤️❤️😔😒😔😒👋👋👋❤️❤️❤️

Keep voting and commenting for more 😁❤️😍