11

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Saint who is unaware of this giddy up feeling likes this the little excitement the little fear everything related to Perth he likes he was returning the kisses with the same vigour the same passion the same speed but he can't feel any kind of emotion right now just want a want to devour is it lust maybe but Saint is unable to breath in that hungry kiss....

"Um..ahh~ ugh Perth~ ah per~ let go" Saint finally push Perth breathing heavily Perth keeping coming forward as he wanted more he is still needy Saint move his head pushing Perth's mouth "I said stop it" Saint push him again Perth sit back on the couch followed by Saint adjusting the fabric which is wrinkled...

"Um...I'm so-sorry" Perth slap himself mentally for shuttering he wanted to be confident he keep looking at those lips which he just tasted the way they were parted the way Saint breathing from mouth the way he just abused them the way they shine with his saliva wow it tastes awesome Perth won't regret it...

Saint sit quietly wiping the wetness around his mouth and jaw "I don't know why whenever I'm with I always want to kiss you,I want to do things to you which I do to a girl generally but I don't know why and what happened but whenever you are so close to me I really can't able to control myself" Perth confess Saint look at him confused he must be kidding--- right he is kidding to get into his pants Saint look at him clueless "so you wanna say you like me?!"

"Mm....I don't know but can I 'do' you once please!" Saint is confused shocked or what don't know yet he look at him with a blank expression "shall we do the assignment" Saint say avoiding Perth

To Saint it's like the roller coaster ride with Perth sometimes smooth sometimes hard he quiet don't know how to react "Saint um..you heard me right!!" Perth try his luck again..

"Stop kidding Perth let's concentrate on the assignment" Saint was above to reach his laptop Perth hold his hand "just once please just once I won't ask again I promise j-just say yes I need this badly" to Saint or any other fan of Perth this moment is just wow yes, there are some fans who are willing to do anything to get attention from his Idol and to Saint he is quite confused whether he should be that it's gonna his first time gonna be with his Idol or sad that it's just his first time and there won't anything after that....

Saint felt like he just had some vodka the strong taste of it filling the mouth taking him to cloud nine slowly if he look for current happiness it's ok to say yes but after they are done what if Perth leaves him again what if he feels disgusted about him Saint want to shout loudly and let out the frustration...

"I don't know I-I ne-need some time" Perth beam at the positive response he quickly hug his waist and peck him "thank you so much babe I'll wait next week my friend is hosting a party will you go with me" Perth rest his chin on his shoulder act cutely to say yes flapping his eyelashes...

"Um..but I---"

"No buts I'll pick you up at 9 PM Saturday ok?!" Saint nod sigh in his mind this shit is going to come and bite his ass for real and Saint is not making any effort to avoid it...

"But for now can I kiss you please~" the chin which was resting on Saint's shoulder slowly move to the crook of his neck Perth didn't wait for a yes he lick the neck on his soft fragrant neck which smells like lavenders and combined with some innocent smell like baby...

Saint didn't deny the kiss and initial thought of just kiss turned into a hot makeout session once again Saint has been pushed under him though Saint wants to reject but he can't do it though Saint wants to say no his mouth says yes it's so confusing and oddly satisfying....

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😊☺️😘😘😘❤️☺️😘😀😃😆😒👋👋👋👋🥰😍😘❤️☺️