3

What just happened

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

"How are you going to benefit if we fake dating?!" Saint ask again

"See  I'm the hot and sexy guy of this whole city I'm just giving myself a break from the attention I get from others I'm too tired to be popular if others see us dating no one's gonna approach me" Zee run his fingers in his hair and wink and Saint.

Saint made a gesture to fake puking "not just Infront of Perth but of whole college, he thinks that I'm taken and won't even approach me no thanks I'll reject your offer"

After the break they all head to the class Perth was goofing around in the class Saint came back to classroom alone where as Mean and Zee stop by the other class Saint was hoping Perth might smile again he could feel butterflies and his when he saw him Saint was carrying his snacks sponsored by his admirer while coming to the class...

Saint was munching down and stealing glances now and then at Perth when he was getting back to his seat Mean and Zee came back "hey you didn't tell you got snacks too biish" Tin snatch the packet from Saint "hey that's mine" Saint tried to take it back but no Tin emptied whole packet in his mouth in one go...

Saint jaw dropped looking at the way Tin stuffing his mouth Saint smack his arm for emptying his packet and soon the class went quite as the lecturer came in....

After the college when Saint was going back home he went to his locker to get some books behind those lockers he could hear some weird sounds curiosity to look at the source keep increasing as he step forward more the moment he saw a couple making out his cheeks tint red Saint hurried to leave but the name he heard halt his feet...

"Perth~ ahhh... someone might see stop it...." The girl just moaned Perth's name Saint felt a pang in his heart he rushed out from that place to home....

After going home he quickly dialed Tin's number...

"Hey Tin you said you talk to Perth's band members right?!"

"Yeah Can introduced me
to them but why?!"

"So you are close with them?!"

"Not much,
would you tell me why?!"

"Nothing forget it bye I need to go"

(A/N: Plan Can are same
Tin likes to call him
with different names
so he calls Plan as Can
So Plan Tempt band
Member is aka Can)

Saint go through fan pages and came to know about the leaked concert schedule of the band he quickly go through other sites and find out it's true he needs to make sure to let Perth find out him but don't know how....

As usual concert has started and Saint is in love with the guy on stage and forget what happened few days back....

This time after concert Saint left one more gift at the waiting room with the same name yourslut and note to it....

Hope to meet you one day in person I wish I have the courage to do so and please don't make out in public places it would ruin your image...

Yourslut

Perth is shocked after checking that note he is sure last he kissed someone was at school after that they got busy preparing for concert and now this note...

"That's means you are someone from my college wow I'm such a fool how come I ignored earlier hints?! " Perth murmur and rush home after changing...

He quickly take out the collection of those notes from 'yourslut'

Note:sorry if you find Mean Tin names both are one it's just that I'm confused while typing just ignore that no proofread so sorry 😅

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 😍🥰😘😘😗😙😚😚😛😝😝😌😋🤓🤩🤩🥳🤩😂😅😆😆😁😀😄😁😆😉🙃🙂🙂😌👋👋👋👋👋