5

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

The moment their lips touched it felt magical for one and lustful for the other, the singer who initiated the kiss is surely enjoying it....

Saint for a moment was lost in the kiss it is what he dreamed of his Idol, his crush,his bully to love him to kiss him but in this kiss he can't feel the love but the hunger to want more to do more Saint is uncomfortable "leave me Perth" he don't like it he quickly push Perth from him with all the force resulting to Perth stepping back stumbling....

Perth wipe the saliva from his mouth panting heavily looking at the figure Infront of him "are you out of your mind Perth I'm not like your sluts don't ever do something like this to me" Perth didn't like the response though no one ever rejected him whomever he approached were willing to get on their knees for this singer but this rejection feels bitter he don't don't like though his intentions were to just tease it went overboard and Perth Don't like the reaction from the model...

"Listen to me I--"

"Just shut up leave me I said LEAVE ME" Saint push him again making Perth realize what he just did isn't good he quickly leave the place Saint drop on the floor after Perth left the place he didn't expect Perth would go to this extent to tease him he liked him so much but just this mere kiss ruined everything why?, Saint didn't know he hug his knees crying....

Saint went back downstairs he clean his face is washroom when he look at himself in the mirror his lips were bruised he can clearly see the cut and some blood it must be the reason why he got those weird stares from the other students he blush at the thought he clean himself and cover the bruise with lip balm...

When he went to his locker he found a note and drink as usual he take that...

"Looks like someone is not in a good mood here is a chocolate to lift your mood" 😉

Saint unknowingly loves those notes he is secretly falling for them he is looking forward to see the person one day the attention he gets from the stranger feels so good unlike the other he is such a jerk...

Saint get back to his friends eating the chocolate "hey where were you we are searching for you!" Mean and Zee look at the guy Saint take a quick glance at Perth and get back to his friends the next class is about to start....

At the lunch break the trio go to canteen "you know the offer is still open wanna try?!" Saint didn't pay attention drawing lines in food

"Hey wanna go to Tempt concert?!" Mean ask the other two they look at him with questioning expression

"Saint did you listen what say" Zee nudge his arm Saint look at him

"Ah Zee I already told you I--"

"Don't reject so soon I'll Wait for your answer" Zee reply making Saint mumble something....

"Ah Plan gave me extra tickets I thought to sell them but it would be better if we go together what say?!" Saint has already planned to the concert he got everything prepared but now if he rejects his friend and show up at concert that would be Hella weird....

When the trio went to concert it since the band member is Mean's boyfriend they definitely got special tickets and one extra ticket to backstage "here take this Saint" Mean extend his hand Saint look this "N-No I can't accept that it's your boyfriend's he must be waiting for you I can't take it" Saint push his hand

"Ah I'm going to spend the night with him chill dude just take it maybe you get a chance to meet Perth" Mean say with a sneaky expression "that's what I don't want" Saint thought to whisper but end up shouting loud due to the music at the hall...

He sigh and just take it he don't want to argue anymore when he went backstage he didn't like at first but soon started loving it earlier he used to sneak in to drop the gifts but now he can't go without worrying to be caught as the backstage tickets cost more than the front row tickets and he can't afford to waste money where he can easily sneak...

Saint as usual drop his gift but before going he went to washroom in the waiting room but he came out Perth is in there just the two in one room...

"So you are my yourslut" Saint is just staring blankly

To be continued

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🥰😊☺️😘😄😁😔😔😒😒👋👋👋👋👋🥰😊☺️❤️😘😘