Field Trip Part 1/3

ok hi so yes i know literally everyone does these but i couldn't help myself, here's a more realistic one lol

***

Peter jumped awake to the sound of his alarm clock beeping obnoxiously and slammed his hand down on top of it.

Groggily, he flops out of bed and trudges over to the clothes he picked out the night before. Once he's fully clothed he brushes the nighttime grime away with his tooth brush and gells his hair a bit.

Already in a good mood he trots down the hall and into the common room, greeted by the smell breakfast.

Clint flips an egg as Peter sits down on a barstool, chuckling at Sam trying to copy Clint but with bacon.

They both greet me cheerfully, and then Wanda kisses my head in greeting before popping fresh pancakes from the skillet and onto plates before drowning them in whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate syrup.

Soon after, Clint and Sam start bickering about which of them are the better cook. When it turns violent, Wanda interrupts them saying it's her, and they stop immediately after admitting to themselves she's right.

Taking a bite of fluffy pancake, I start cackling at Clint frowning and trying to pull bacon from his ears. 

"S-SOMEONE GET A CAMERA AND ANYONE IN YOUR CLOSE PROXIMITY YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" says Peter between breaths of laughter.

He receives a murderous death glare from Clint when all the Avengers run in.

"WHAT, WHAT?" yells Tony already recording with his phone allow with with Bucky, Nat, Thor and Steve at his heels.

Seeing Clint, Natasha is soon rolling with laughter. Thor's booming laugh is soon echoing through the halls and Bucky and Steve can't help but crack a smile, and even a deep chuckle rumbling through Bucky.

Peter glances at the clock after a few deep breathes, and his eyes widen at the time. "Crap! I'm gonna be late. Bye everybody! Love you!"

A chorus of 'love you too's ring through the hallway as he bolts to the elevator.

(school)

I hopped outta the car and said a quick goodbye to Happy, before running inside to my girlfriend of 6 months and my best friend.

"Hey loser." Says MJ, by greeting me with a kiss on the cheek and wrapping her arm around mine. "Hey MJ and Ned!"

Ned looked up from his phone. "Oh hey Peter! Are you excited about today?" I looked at him, confused. "What is today?"

Ned looked at him incredulously. "Dude, today is the day we figure out where we are going for the field trip." I was surprised. "We have a field trip?" "Ya loser, you were asleep when she announced it."

I chuckled. "Why didn't you tell me MJ?" "I don't know, just thought I would let you figure it out."

We all chuckled, before the bell rang and they headed to there first class, History.

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽, 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗸? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Mr. Harrison was still rambling about something I didn't care about until suddenly I heard the words 'field trip' and 'Stark Tower(𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵.)' in the same sentence. I rethink over what I just heard. He had said, 'We are going on a field trip to Stark Towers! Here is the permission slip, have this signed and returned, for the field trip is tomorrow!'

Peter Parker, Iron dad, and Spideychelle Oneshots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें