Please Stop

𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗶 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝟭𝟰. 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴... 

𝗛𝗲𝗵 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗳𝘂𝗹

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆

𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 

𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Oh god. I have swim in school today. What if they see my marks? What if they see me scars? I can't let this happen. 

I wake up in a cold sweat, to the lights from my window blinding my eyes and messing with my senses. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, dim the lights to 15% please." "Yes Peter." 

She dims the lights and I fall out of bed with a thump. 

I groggily get up and head to the bathroom, but before I can go inside I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Underoos, you ok?" It's Tony. "Ya, I'm fine dad." 

𝓝𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Tony smiles at the name. He liked it. "Did you fall?" He asks. "No, I just dropped my shirt." "Uh, that's sounded louder than a shirt." Tony chuckled. "Ya, well, I mean I was in it." 

"Hah ok Pete well Cap made pancakes so come on out when your ready." "Got it, thanks Dad." 

Peter got dressed in an MIT sweater that Bruce had given him, jeans and additas, he grabbed his watch, phone, swiped some gel through his hair and headed out the door with his bag.

When he made it to the kitchen he slumped his bag into the floor and sat down next to his mama spider and Steve put a plate of warm, fluffy chocolate chip pancakes in front of him with syrup. "Thanks Uncle Steve." "No problem Pete." 

He gulped up his pancakes, grabbed his pancakes and left the room with a, "BYE DAD! BY AUNT TASHA! BYE UNCLES! BYE WANDA! BY MOM!"  They said there goodbyes and I love yous and have a good days as he ran to the elevator. 

I greeted Happy as I hopped in the car. He answers with a soft grunt, before starting the car and pulling out of the garage.  

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃.. 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁? (𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽.) 

He made it to school right before the bell, and after waving to Happy and running inside he met Ned and MJ at there lockers.

"Hey man." Greets Ned. "Hey guys!" He greets MJ with a kiss on the cheek and then him and Ned do there handshake.