AHCHOO BITCH

𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗗𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛, 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗧

𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦

*𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗧*

-Lioooness

***

Irondad schmirondad galloped into the room on his trusty steed, puckles. "WHERE THE FUCK ATE ALL MY DONUTS?!" He screeched.

Peter thicc boy Parker YEETERED out of the vents and stabbing puckles. "CLINT MCBOOBY TRAP DID, FATHER OF THE GREAT THOR AND RAGNOROCK." 

Tony paled comically. "I SHALL KILL THAT THICC BOY." He shoveled Puckles into his pocket and jumped into the vents.

Vision ran in, almost finished with his whale, but choking. Baleen isn't the easiest thing to shove down your fucking esophaguse. 

"WAIT, STARK YOU MIST WAIT. IM GETTJNG MARRIED TO WANDA AND YOU MUST JOIN THE WEDDING THEN WE WILL TEET CLINT MC BOOBY TRAP OUT THE WINDOW AND FEED HIS ARROWS TO PIGS."

Peter thicc boy Parker looked at Vision with great respect. "YES." Peter thicc boy Parker then shrieked, grabbing a Tiger. "RIDE ON MR SQUIGGLES." And he rode his trusty bitch through the elevator and onto the labs.

All of the Avengers where waiting for him, including Cshmatain Shmerica, his ass, Wanda in anwooding dress, sobbing with mascara running down her face, Nat the fuckin rat, and Clint Mc Booby trap.

They were all standing in a line, with there arms crossed looking at Peter thicc boy Parker, and Wanda was sobbing her tits off too.

"So Peter Thicc Boy Parker, you finally decided to show up." Tony the tater tot said, before slapping America booty hole

"PETER THICCY BOY PARKER, I DEMAND YOU COME BACK TO ASGARD ABD BECOME THE NEW TULER."

Thor grabbed Peter Thicc Boy Parker and teleported to Asgard where a pregnant MJ was waiting and in the middle of popping out 13 babies.

Back on earth in shxaptakn shmericas country, Shuri bust into the room. "ROAD WORK AHEAD!!!!" Peter Thicc Boy Parker shouted back from Asgard while helping MJ the badd ass boss bitch pop out more babies and squeeze the everloving dick out of his hand.

"UH YA, I SURE HOPE IT DOES!!"

Back on earth, Buck the Truck then ripped of some of Wandas dress, who was currently trying to keep Vision frrm drying while trying to get married. He tied it around his head and made a war call

"BELCHSHRIEKSCREEECHBHANABSKTNELDN"

Then, Clint Mc Booby Trap crawled into the vents, trying to get away from Tiny Stank. But, he forgot then Tiny Stank had his troosty steed, Puckles. 

Puckles appeared out of Tiny Stanks pocket, forming into a hooman

Pepper now stood in his place, red lip stick speared on her face. Grabbing her hand bag, she walked Clint Mc Booby Trap on the head a million gazillion times, the plucked some brownies out of Swam Moop Chickens Nuggets dick, and shoved it down Clint Mc Booby Traps throat, and killing Clint Mc Booby Trap while all the peeps rejoiced.

*

𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼, 𝘀𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆.

-Lioness