Shots

𝗛𝗶. 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲. 𝗦𝗼 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁. 𝗛𝗲𝗵.

𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝘌𝘕𝘑𝘖𝘠. 

𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼, 𝑰 𝑨𝑴 𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺.

-Lioness

On to the story... (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Pepper, MJ, Shuri, Wanda, Natasha, Nebula and Carol has all decided to go on a girls night. They were going out to dinner and then going bowling. 

Before they left, the men had all decided to have a mans night. You would think, they would say, 'boys night', but no. Now, all of them were not boys. Especially since Peter was now 21, along with MJ, and they had been married for a year.

They couldnt think of anything to do like dinner or bowling, so decided to play never have so ever. They used shots, now that the women were not home to scold them, or, slap them in the face. (MJ.)

So, they lined the glasses and filled then, gathering around in the lounge for a long game.

"Alright. Never have I ever... married someone." Said Scott, starting them off. He, Tony, Peter, and Clint all drank. 

Bucky went next. "Never have I ever... had sex." All of them drank. A few looked at Peter with wide eyes, but he had been married for a while. It wasn't 𝑡𝑜𝑜 much of a surprise.

They continued the game for a while, before Tony spoke up. "Never have I ever... gotten someone pregnant." Again, He, Peter, Scott and Clint all drank. But the drink was spit out of the three mouths as soon as it entered.

"WHAT?!" The entire room screamed, staring at Peter. He blushed, and shrugged. "Uh... ya? She's 3 months pregnant. Only Aunt Nat knows, but she was planning on telling them all tonight over their dinner. I thought tonight would be a good night too." 

The next 15 minutes consisted of a ton of; 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!'s, 'LANGUAGES!'s, 'KID, IM YOUR FUCKING DAD WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!'s, 'OK EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO MAKE SOMETING CLEAR. 𝐼𝑀 THE COOL UNCLE.'s, and 'OH HELL NO! ITS TOTALLY ME!'s, and yet again, more 'LANGUAGE!'s. 

***

𝐈𝗺 𝐛𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐝,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝗼. 𝐇𝐞𝐡.

-Lioness