Peppermint

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗘𝗥𝘆𝗼𝗡𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘁. 𝗛𝗲𝗵.

-Lioness

***

Tony Stark and Clint Barton has just found out that Spiders absolutely DeSpizE (𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲.) peppermint. They thought they would use this at there advantage.

It was 3:15, and Peter was almost home from school. Tony told him to come straight to the lab so    he could talk to him. 

About 3 minutes later, a certain cinnamon roll walks through the doors. "Hey dad! Uh, Uncle Clint? What are you doing here?" Tony has brought down Clint so he could be there for the prank. 

"Oh nothing Pete, just talking to your dad about something." "Uh, ok?" "Hey Pete, want a stick of gum?" He smiled. "Sure!" Pete has no idea, but the Avengers were all hidden in the lab or in the vents, watching this unfold.

He stuffed it in his mouth, before making the 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬. 

All the Avengers has all given up there hiding spots, and we're cackling on the floor. Peter spit out the gum, staring at it. "What the fuck was that." Everyone in the room was on the floor with laughter, but stopped when they saw Pete's face.

He started at the gum, eyes narrow and dark. Not the normal cinnamon roll spider child they knew. He started to make weird noises. "Uh, Pete? You good?" Clint asked, still wiping tears from his eyes from laughter. 

The noises grew. They realized Peter was hissing. He hissed at the gum, eyes not leaving the chewed green lump laying on the tile as if it might jump up and demand for him to taste the terrible thing yet again. 

He started to walk up the wall, and then crawling into the corner, back pressed against it trying to hide from the small lump of mint. 

The team burst into laughter fits of cackles, spit, and tears. 

They didn't get him off the ceiling for two hours. 

𝟱:𝟰𝟳 

Pepper walked in from her meeting, and God she just wanted to see her son. He was her favorite part of coming home from work. I mean, her husband too, but like, she lOVED her cinnamon roll.

Pepper walked into the lounge to see Tony reading a lab book thingy. "Hey Tones, where is Peter?" "Oh our son? Ya, he's in the lab. Stuck on the ceiling. Tried wacking him with a broom, won't work. He is one with the fucking ceiling."

Pepper sighed.

She had one hell of a family.

***

𝗢𝗺𝗴 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 🥺

-Lioness