Field Trip Part 2/3

𝐒𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝗼 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩. 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝗼 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝗺 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮.

-Lioness

 I wake up to my alarm at 7:30. I shake MJ awake and kiss her cheek as she mumbles and slowly opens her eyes. "Morning sunshine." She smirks, pecking me on the lips and grabbing her clothes. 

I grab some as well and start brushing my hair. I have some jeans on, a white shirt and a navy flannel. MJ has on ripped jeans, a white cropped shirt, a red and black flannel tied around her waste and additas. As she finishes her hair, leaving it down and wavy I grab her hand and we start walking downstairs.

Wanda is making waffles and Sam is making bacon with Clint making eggs, and they are yet again arguing who the better cook is. This results in no bacon and eggs as it all ended up on Clint and Sams heads.

We sit down for waffles with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup. Clint is smirking like a madman. "What do you want Clint?" "Nothing. I'm just thinking about how I'm gonna embarrass the youngest Avengers today." 

MJ looks exhausted. "Daaaad leave us alone tod-" she stops. "Oh shit I'm sorry Clint I-" Clint stops her with his hand. "No, no I like it." He ruffles her hair before grabbing a plate of waffles and flipping into the vents. 

I chuckle at MJs blushing face. "Is that a blush I see on who she claims to be the strongest female teenager S.H.E.I.L.D has ever seen?" I ask her, she punches my arm before grabbing our plates and sticking them on the sink. "Shuddup. Hurry up loser let's go." 

"BYE EVERYBODY!" We scream, to where all of the Avengers heard us. There was that chorus of 'BYE', and HAVE A GOOD DAY' and a 'HAVE FUN TODAY' as we walk out the doors. We run to an alley way and change into my suit. We swing to school before I change in another alley way and we line up at the bus.

"Hey guys! You ready for today?" Asks Ned, obviously over the moon excited for the trip. "Ned, your Bruce Banners personal intern. You've been to the lounge for the Avengers and you have stayed the night before. Why are you so excited?" Asks MJ.

"Well still! We get to tour STARK TOWER!!" He says, if anything he got even more excited by what she said. 

MJ smirks as she sits next to us, with Ned in front of us with his girlfriend Betty. MJ tried not to show it, and so did I, but we were pretty nervous. Flash better just keep his mouth shut this whole time for his life's sake. 

"HEY PENIS PARKER! Ready for your lies to be exposed?!"

 Well shit. 

                                                                                           ❤︎❣︎❤︎

They arrive at the compound and step out of the bus. Peter squeezes MJs hand and they walk inside with Flash stepping on the back of his shoes the whole time. They meet there guide, Jenny inside. She's really sweet, and a friend of mine. "Midtown Tech?" She asks. Mr Harrison nods. "That's us." But he is staring at the lobby. It's beautiful. 

Marble runs down the wall, with a fountain in the corner. There is glass walls lined up for the pass entrance and speaking of passes, Jenny has began to hand them out. 

"I'm, Miss Jenny? Why did Parker, MJ and Ned not get passes?" Jenny smiles fakely. She already doesn't like this kid especially after she saw him stepping on Peters shoes the whole walk into the building.