Slow Dancing Part 2

So, I know I said I wouldn't make a part 2, but Thor and Peter (@SpideyFan2020 ) requested it, and Peter even did his Puppy Dog Eyes! I couldn't say no. 

(Seriously tho, they commented on Part 1, they really really wanted a part 2)

So here we goooo

Edit: OMFG WE HIT 5K READS IM DYING I LOVE YOU GUYS

-Lioness

                                                  ❣︎❤︎❣︎

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER-STARK!"

Peter and Wanda paled, as Tony's voice rang though out the entire tower. They then noticed the hidden camera. "God, how could I have been so stupid!" Said Peter, slapping himself in the faces. 

Wanda put a comforting arm on her boyfriend. "Baby, you weren't being stupid. You didn't know." 

Suddenly the doors burst open. Steve and Tony came in leading the group of hero's, ready to give the Dad Talk.

"PETER AND WANDA, HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO DAMN STUPID?!" "FIRST OF ALL, LANGUAGE, SECOND OF ALL, WHAT THE FUCK?" (I'm so tired)

Shit. Steve never curses. Natasha ran in from behind them putting an arm around the two teens. "GUYS STOP IT! YOUR GOING TO PUT PETER INTO A SENSORY OVERLOAD." (oh my god i cant this is ridiculous)

That shut them up, now noticing Peter covering his ears with a pained look on his face. Natasha shoves to the front of angry Super Heros with a serious expression. "Guys, how in the fuck did this happen?"

"We, well, we uh, uh-" "We had sex. How else did you think this happened?" Wanda cut in on Peters stuttering. Nat rolled her eyes. "Well obviously. But how could you not be more careful?" 

Peter frowned. "We forgot to use protection. Both of us were tired, had a few drinks, one thing led to another and here we are." Steve looked like steam should be shooting out of his ears. "That's it. Wanda, I don't want you near him." Peters wrapped an arm around Wanda protectively. (omg my heart tho) 

"STEVE!" Shouted Natasha. "No, he's right." Said Tony. "I don't want my son to have to raise a child at 17." "TONY!" Shouted Pepper.

"That is not your fucking decision!" Pepper yelled at her husband. "They made a mistake. We all are guilty of that. But they obviously love each other enough be keeping this baby, and for Peter to stay with her even after they both found out." Pepper and Natasha were upset, how could the team be so ridiculous?

Tony sighed. "You guys, it's like 2:00 AM, so we will discuss this in the morning. But I want you to know that I am very disappointed in you two." ( *me loosing inspiration for this entire chapter but im making this because i cant resist Peters puppy dog eyes*) 

Wanda and Peter nodded slowly, and everyone left the two teen but not before they were given loving glances from Natasha and Pepper.

Everyone walked out of the lab, leaving the two teens with each other. "I can not believe that just happened." Said Peter, burrying his face in despair in the crook of Wanda's neck.

Wanda sighed, running a had through his curls. "They were going to find out soon enough. Better then when I'm 9 months or in labor." Peter chuckled. "True." He hugged her and they stood in comfortable silence for a few seconds.

"Ready for bed?" Asked Peter, noticing his girlfriend eyelashes starting to droop. Wanda set a hand on her stomach, and nodded. "Definently."

Peter draped an arm over he shoulder and guided her to the elevator. The doors whizzed open to the bedroom floor and Peter opened the door, opening the dresser and grabbing Wanda her favorite hoodie of his and some of her Nike gym shorts she had stashed in here from when she slept with Peter. 

He tossed it to her which she grabbed. "I'm going change out here, you can use my bathroom." Wanda nodded tiredly and opened the door holding her clothes, shutting it behind her. 

Peter the grabbed some sweat pants, slipping off his jeans and shirt. He normally slept without a shirt because it was comfortable, but tonight he was just to tired from the days patrol to grab one. 

He sat down on the bed right as Wanda came out of he bathroom. Peter couldn't help but stare at what he thought looked like and angel. "What?" Asked Wanda, throwing her clothes into the hamper. 

Peter shrugged. "Your beautiful." Wanda rolled her eyes playfully, yet could not hold her smile. "That's so cliche." She said, moving to sit down on his lap while he wrapped his arms around her. 

"Its true." They both sat for a moment, enjoying each others presence before moved and set both hands on her bump, Wanda setting hers on top. 

"Can you believe that in a few short months were going to have a little SpiderWitch running around?" Wanda looked confused, which Peter obviously thought was absolutely adorable. "SpiderWitch?" Wanda questioned. 

Peter shrugged. "Its our ship name. Thought it would be cute." Wanda chuckled, resting her head on Peters shoulder. "Ya, its cute. But your right, I still cannot believe were going to be parents." 

Peter smiled. "Your going to be a great mom." Wanda blushed, kissing him on the cheek. 

"I can say the same for you."

*** 
Tada ok im on vacation so enjoy this update that i have wanted to publish for like a month

also i still cant believe we hit 5k im literally dying

i love you all my little cubsss

-Lioness