Beach Field Trip Part 1/3

𝐇𝐢. 𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡. 𝐈 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 3:47 𝐀.𝐌, 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 

-Lioness 

+++

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌*

Ugh. That's the fourth alarm clock shattered this week.

I groggily get out of bed to get  ready for school. After throwing on some clothes, fixing my hair yet it still being floppy I grab my backpack and head downstairs. It's Monday, one of the few days of the week the Avengers don't make a big breakfast for us all, cuz Monday is just a shitty day.

I grab some cereal and some milk and plop down at the table to eat. Happy has the week off, he's on vacation. I don't know where though. 

After finishing my breakfast, three Avengers have entered the room. Clint, Bucky and Natasha. "Morning Uncle Bucky, Uncle Clint and Aunt Tasha. I'm leaving for school, I will see you guys later." They smiles and said there goodbyes (𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠) and wished me good luck on my chemistry test today.

I ride the elevator downstairs and walk out of the tower (𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝐥𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫.) before slipping into an alleyway. Sliding on my suit and swinging away, I hear a scream.

I groan. "I'm gonna be late, but oh fucking well." I heard Uncle Steve say 'Language!' in the back of my head, and boy he is such a mom. 

I swing to the alleyway where I heard the scream come from and see a women being mugged by 2 men in black (𝐭𝐟 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞).

"Hey, didn't your mothers teach you any manners?" I say, before letting out a few punches and kicks before webbing them to the wall. The women let out a bunch of thankyous, which I returned with; 'it's my job maam.' before she thankfully scrambled away, not shaking as much as before. 

I check my watch, and it's 9 fucking 30! Again, I heard a 'Language!' from Uncle Steve but whatever. I impatiently wait for the police to come and get the men before shaking a few hands and slipping away. Swinging to school as fast as I can I slip off my suit in an alley way and run inside, meeting my girlfriend and best friend outside the doors. 

"Hey guys!" I say, greeting MJ with a kiss on the cheek and Ned with our handshake. "Hey loser." "Hey Peter!" Greets Ned. My other friend, Betty, also Neds girlfriend, come over. "Hi Peter!" "Hey Betty." 

She kisses Ned on the cheek before telling us she has something to do before school, and heading inside. (𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲, 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐉 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐀𝐛𝐞, 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝, (𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡)𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝗼. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐠 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝗼𝐟𝐟.)

They continue there conversation until they are cut off by the bell. They said there good byes (𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟) before I head to History, Ned heads to P.E. and MJ goes to home room. We will reunite in Chemistry, our second class thankfully. Chemistry is the only class I have all of my friends in. Abe, Betty, Cindy, and Ned and MJ of course. But sadly Flash too. Who has actually not been to harsh today. Must be in a good mood.

History went by quickly, our teacher is distracted easily and turns class into life lessons. But hearing the ring of the bell made me excited. I sprang from my seat and headed to chemistry, where thankfully I have all my friends, but where my least favorite teacher is. Mrs. Riggins. 

Mrs. Riggins hates me. I have no idea why. She just completely hates me. I go into the classroom and she immediately glares daggers at me. I avoid her gaze and sit in the back in between MJ and Ned. 

"Mr. Parker, you are tardy." I am most certainly not you bitch ass, there are people still coming in and some not even here yet, and yet she is not counting them tardy. "Mrs. Riggins, the tardy bell hasn't rung yet." "Doesn't matter Mr. Parker, come collect your tardy slip."

I trudge up to the desk and grab the slip from her desk, and turn to see my friends looking sympathetic. Except for my girlfriend. She chuckling at how much Mrs.Riggins just hates for no reason. But, here we are. 

"Alrighty class, lets begin..." She rambled on about shit "LANGUAGE!" (Really Uncle Steve?) that Bruce has already taught me 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ago. I couldn't help but doze off a bit but snap up hen she says 'Field Trip'! That's awesome! Well, last time we had a field trip I was bit by a radioactive spider and given spider powers, but let's not go there.

"Now you must al be wondering where we are going... so we are going to the beach!" Everyone was ecstatic, a whole day off of school at the beach in swimsuits, sand and beach water with blasting music and chilling with best friends. We were all super excited. 

I turned to MJ. Even she looked excited to be going to the beach with her boyfriend and best friends. (𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐉 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼 𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.) 

"You excited babe?" I asked her, smiling. "Ya!" She smiled. "I'm totally bringing the dog." I smiled.

'The dog' she's referring to is our dog. He's both of ours, and every week we take turns having him at our house. This is MJs week, and she has had him since Sunday night, which is when I swing to her house either giving her our dog or taking him. 

He's only a puppy, about 3 months old and his name is Skye and he's a Husky. He's got a blue eye and a green eye, and we love him to death. We only had him for about a month and a half. I got him for us for a 6 month anniversary gift. We have now been dating 7 and a half wonderful months. 

I start thinking over everything to bring,and everything we can do in the trip and before I know it the bell had rung, meaning it was time for home room. I said bye to all of my friends, kissing MJs cheek and walking out the door. 

ᗰOTᕼᗴᖇ ᖴᑌᑕKIᑎ TIᗰᗴ ᔕKIᑭ ᗷITᑕᕼ-ᗩᔕᔕ ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

I swing home, excited for Friday. I had the permission slip in my bag and I was going to have Clint sign it when I got home. We didn't have Tony (my dad) sign it cuz we'll it would be weird for Puny Penis Orphan Parker as most students know me (except for my friends) to show up with a slip signed by Tony Stark as his legal guardian.

So we don't do that. It's a no-no. 

***

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝗼𝗼𝐟. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝗺𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐬𝗼 𝐁𝐀𝐇-𝐁𝐘𝐄

𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1230

-𝐋𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬