The Rogues

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘀

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀.

*𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀*

-Lioness

Peter was EXTREMELY tired. 

Like, he fell asleep at least twice every class, and slept through all of lunch. He had stayed up all night last night, leaving straight from patrol to school. He stayed up so late because there had been a huge fire, and Peter being a Cinnamon Roll obviously stayed and helped clear debris and help survivors.

MJ and Ned knew he would be fine if he got home to his dad and got SLEEP.  

The three of them were sitting in there last class, waiting for the bell to ring. "And 3, 2, 1." Whispered a sleepy hero. 

*Ding Dong* (𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱)

Peter leapt from his seat, eyes in slits. He grabbed MJs hand and they walked out behind Ned. MJ was leaving with Peter to the tower, having some work to do with Pepper. "Hey loser. You ready to go?" 

Peter nodded slowly. "Yep. Let's go." They said goodbye to Ned who couldn't come due to family business and got into the car, Happy in the drivers seat. 

"Hey kids." MJs smiled slightly. "Hey Hap." "Is Peter ok? He normally tells me about his day when he gets in the car."

 MJ smirked at a now asleep, and snoring softly Web Slinger. "Oh, I know. But he was up all night helping with that fire on Main Street, and went straight to school from there."

Happy rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, make sure he sleeps when we get there." "Yup, I know." She then nuzzled into Peters side with her book, continuing to read.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀.  (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗲, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗯𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀?

Pulling up slowly into the garage of Stark Tower, Happy halted the car to their stop. "Cya kids." Peter groggily opened his eyes, seeing that they had arrived. 

"Bye Happy, thanks for the ride." "Ya, thanks Hap." "No problemo kids."

MJs guided Peter to the elevator, pressing the button to the meeting room. Peters eyes were closed, due to his sleepyness. "Pete, open your eyes. You can sleep when you get to your room." Peter shook his head and answered with a simple; "No." 

MJ rolled her eyes for the millionth time, and chuckled. Peter draped an arm over her shoulder and she put hers on his back, still making sure he didn't fall, or, pass out.

The elevator doors opened to some unexpected people. Sitting in the lounge chairs were Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Vision, and;

The Rogues.

MJs eyes widened at the sigh of Natasha Romanoff. "Holy shit." Tony chuckled. "Hey guys, how was school?" The Avengers were too dumbfounded at how kind he was being to teenagers. He Tony fucking Stark, correct. 

MJ shook off her surprise and slapped Peters ass. "Petey-Boy needs a nap." "That I do. F.R.I.D.A.Y., guide me to Mr. Stark." 

The A.I. then guided him around the chairs, to his father. Peter collapsed onto his dad, who gave out a big 'oof' at the impact. 

Tony ran a hand through his curls. "Is it that kind of day?" He asked softly. Peter nodded onto his lap, face down. "Oh buddy."

MJ sighed. "He was up all night clearing debris from the fire on Main Street, went straight to school after he and the police finished." She then walked over to Pepper, plopping down next to her and nuzzling into her shoulder.

"Hey Hun. Was Peter being stupid again today?" MJ nodded her head tiredly. Pepper chuckled. 

The happy four then noticed everyone else in the room, looking like cod fish. The gaping Avengers had no idea what the hell they had just witnessed. 

Until an Eye Of The Hawk spoke up. 

"Ok, what the actual fuck?"

Peter sprang up, onto the ceiling. "WHAT THE FUCKADOODLE?"

MJ started cackling, as did Pepper, Tony and Rhodey. "Easy kid. There not gonna hurt you." 

Peter cam down from the ceiling, and looked at a gapping Steve. 

"What, you realizing you dropped an airport terminal on a 16 year old?" 

Pepper and MJ then released their wrath. (𝗥𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵)

1 hour later, the Avengers felt like crying. 

"Anyone else want to die in a hole of fear and embarrassment, or like, just in general?"

***

𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘆𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁. 𝗜𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁! 

𝗖𝘆𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗯 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!

*𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀*

-Lioness