Beach Field Trip Part 2/3

𝐒𝐮𝐩 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐢𝗺 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝗼. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.

-Lioness

:::

On the way home I stopped 2 muggings and an ATM robbery. It wasn't hard, but my lip, nose, and forehead is bleeding a long with a black eye. I'm gonna need some help from Bruce when I'm home.

Scanning my pass into the entrance, I'm greeted by Friday. "Hello Mini Stark! How are you?" "I'm good Fri, thanks! Can you tell dad I'm here?" "Sure thing Peter." She may be a robot, but the spider could tell she was smiling. 

I rode up the elevator and walked into the room. Every single Avenger was in that room, and all huddled around something, laughing so fucking hard. 

They all turned around at once to see me standing there, confused as hell on what they were looking at. 

My dad looked like he had tears in his eyes from how hard he was laughing. "Aye Pete! Com'ere look at this!" 

I walked over to see a photo album. It was the one May gave them before she was diagnosed with cancer. They were all looking at a picture of me around 1 1/2 years old, laying on my stomach and with my chin in my hands, but laying to the side so my tiny bit was showing. 

They were laughing so hard at this, especially Clint. "OMI GOD PETE, I AM SO USEING THIS AGAINST YOU AT SOME POINT MUAHAHA!" I groaned, but now they were all looking at me with concern.

At first I was confused as to why, but then I remembered my blood covers face. They had all stood to look me over and were grabbing my face, which hurt. Nat saw me cringing at the touch of there hands to my wounds. 

"Hey! Guys stop it! That hurts my baby spider!" She shoved them off and grabbed my face. "You ok baby boy?" I nodded and they all lead me to the medbay.

15 ᴍɪɴᴜɪᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀʀʀʀʀ

After I was cleaned up in the medbay by Bruce, we were all cuddled up in the lounge watching Star Wars. We had ordered pizza, and were now eating ice cream. 

It was now 4:30, I had arrived home at 4:13 and I heard a ding in the elevator. MJ ran in, looking worried. "Peter! O my god are you ok?! Friday told me on my watch that you were bleeding and i ran all the way here from my apartment and well now-" Peter cut off the rambling by engulfing her in a hug. 

When they let go she slapped him softly on the arm. "Do that again loser without telling me and I will slap you to ᴏᴜᴛᴇʀ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ." Peter chuckled nervously. "Dually noted." He turned around. "Can she stay for movie night?" Pepper smiled. "Of course! Pete, grab her a pint of rocky road from the freezer and a spoon."

While Peter ran to the kitchen to get her stuff, MJ turned to Pepper, placing a hand over her heart. "You know what my favorite flavor is? I feel so special!" Everyone laughed at her fake happy sadness. 

"Of course MJ!" Said Nat. "We have memorized them." MJ laughed, and took the can from Peter. "Thanks!" Before they settled down on the couch to finish 'Revenge of the Sith.' 

*** 

It's now 2:34 A.M. and everyone is starting to all asleep. MJ and Peter were already out, with MJs arms wrapped around her boyfriends torso and Peters arms wrapped around his waist (𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 🥺). Her neck was nuzzled in his, while his neck rested on top of her head with the blanket wrapped around the couple securely. 

Everyone awed at the couple and they ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿᵉⁿᵗˡʸ didn't take photos (𝐍𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝗺 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐬), a million to be exact. 

None of them wanted to wake them, except Clint who would have loved to wake them up with an air horn but they wouldn't let him. Also, Mama Spider is 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖸 when it comes to her Baby Spider sleeping.

In the end, Peter woke up to all of them discussing who should wake the couple up and ended up picking up MJ and carrying her to bed. "Don't get her pregnant!" Whisper-yelled Nat to him with a thumbs up  as he carried her to the elevator. Peter gave her the harshest 'what the actual fuck' look and she shut up but smirked. 

Once Peter was gone, Tony noticed a slip reading; 'Field Trip To The Beach On Monday! Return Your Slip On Monday for The Trip!' And quickly signed it, as he figured MJs parents had figured it out already. He would have to make sure the Avengers didn't just 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 to go to the beach Monday, but ya know, maybe he 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 to go to the beach on Monday.  

***

𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝗼𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞.

-Lioness