𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 

-𝗟𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

                                                                                             ♫♫♫

𝗠𝗝'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 (𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲)

Peter has the gauntlet. He has the gauntlet. Everyone has tears streaming down there cheeks. Peter didn't deserve this. 

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝗼:

"I am... inevitable." And then, the Titan snaps. But nothing happens. He checks the gauntlet frantically before noticing Peter with the glove and all the stones. My breath is taken from me. 

I let out a blood curdling "𝐍𝐎!" 

He looks at Tony and says, "I just wanted to be like you." Before looking at me, and snapping. 

𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 

𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻. 𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹!

I open my eyes to see Peter heave himself against a piece of rubble. I let out a sob before running to him. All of the Avengers are now standing beside me. "Peter..." I say, quieter than a whisper. "Peter. Peter please. Please you, you can't be gone. No come back please!" 

Tony walks over to the other side of Peter, tears rolling down his face. He's sobbing. "Peter. Peter I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Pepper softly pull Tony off of Peter so Natasha can come over. Tears are flowing like a river down her cheeks. 

"ребенок паук. ребенок паук please come back." She cries. She moves as Steve helps her up and she starts sobbing into his shoulder. 

Pepper bends down next. "Hey son. I-it's ok. We're gonna be ok. You can rest now." She kisses his cheek and moves out of the way for Tony. He sobs onto Pete, and as Peters ark reactors light fades away, I choke a sob and kiss his cheek. "I love you." 

The Avengers are crushed. Tony and I are sobbing into Peter, Natasha and Steve and crying into eachother. And Wanda looks absolutely heartbroken. She lost another brother. 

Clint. Clint has  tears 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 from his face. Bucky, Sam, T'challa, Shuri, Scott, Hope, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 has tears flowing like gallons from there eyes. 

And me. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. Im never going to be able to completely move on. I may not have showed it, but Peter was my 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤." 

                                                                                                    ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ᗯᗴᒪᒪ ᔕᕼIT.

-Lioness

ⓌⓄⓇⒹ ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉ: ③⑦⑤