📂 disclaimers 📂

🥐 yo 🥐
hey there. i'm emma. and welcome to this shit show. i hope you have fun. i mean...i did.

🔌 requests 🔌
i mean you can send requests if you want. ngl it's gonna take me a second to get to them cuz i'm unproductive, but i still encourage it cuz i feel like audience engagement will help me get motivated :) i'll make it to them sooner than later, don't worry. as for the bois you can request, they are as follows:
~ carson
~ charlie
~ cooper
~ joko
~ josh
~ noah
~schlatt
~ ted
~ travis
~ wilbur
i'm open to requests for others but no promises ;)

🗓 schedule 🗓
as i've already addressed, i'm very unproductive and also irresponsible when it comes to writing. so with that...i definitely don't have a posting schedule for this.
i do recommend watching my announcements just in case i do eventually. even if you don't i'll probably put it in the description of the book or something idk.
i just don't have one now.

🚿 smut 🚿
no.
(no but fr i don't feel comfortable writing smut so that's that. sorry to you horny peeps.)

🎶 music 🎶
so it's sort of easy to notice that there's this fancy music player thing somewhere (most likely the beginning) of most oneshots. that, my friends, is my chosen song for said oneshot. simply, when you see that fancy music thing...just play the song on repeat. if it's a longer oneshot, there may be more than one song to play. in which case, there will be a small list of songs and their artists below the name of the oneshot instead of the player. ofc, not all onshots will have a song, so don't stress.
i mean...you don't have to play the song. i just personally prefer to listen to music while reading. also, some of these short stories may have been based on that specific song. idk you do you i guess. but i do recommend it.

🎵 the fancy schmancy music player 🎵
this is what it looks like.

» [song name] «
artist
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

🍰 respect = many 🍰
no disrespect to any of the guys' romantic relationships ofc. i fully support each and every one of them and their partners and wish them the best. i just wanna write this shit innocently.

👍🏼 good job 👍🏼
holy fuck. you actually read this. damn. here's a cookie 🍪