ted #2

𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬
☾ 𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 ☽

˗ˋ 🍬 ˊ˗

"My entire body feels like rubber bands."

Noah, Ted, Cooper, Travis, Carson, Schlatt, and I are currently in L.A. (sadly, Charlie couldn't make it) The group wanted to visit me, since I couldn't make it to the latest convention, so now I find myself in my apartment with six grown men that I consider my friends, one of which who is high as fuck.

"Why the hell do you have that many edibles anyways?" Cooper asks me as he holds the camera on Ted, who sits across the room in a chair.

"Better question, how do you have that many edibles?" Noah butts in.

"Yeah, aren't you like 17?" Ted adds on. I can't tell if he's joking or the weed is genuinely confusing him about everything.

I giggle as I respond. "First of all, 19. Second," I pause, "I can't answer the rest of those."

"Why do I feel like I'm about to get murdered?" Schlatt asks from my right.

"Stop asking so many questions." I respond.

"Yeah guys. This isn't Jeopardy. Jeez." Ted scoffs.

· • ❝〔 b i g  l i o n 〕❞ • ·

Update: Ted is still very high. As of now, he's migrated to the couch. With that, he's also resorted to resting his head on my lap as he lies down and I sit. I run my fingers through his hair as he babbles on about random shit. The majority of which I do not understand. I pretend to, though. What I've learned from being around people that are high off their asses is to just listen. Don't tell them you don't understand because they tend to get upset and try to explain only to make it more confusing.

"How's it going?" Cooper asks Ted.

Ted lolls his head to the side, looking over at him.

Without Ted responding, Cooper asks another question. "Is it just pure pain now?"

Ted nods his head. "Aww, baby!" Sympathy drips from my every word. "I feel so bad." I frown.

Ted looks back up at me. "How the fuck can someone consume that and enjoy what comes out of it?"

I sigh, "Usually, we don't eat 400 milligrams worth all at once."

He opens his mouth to speak before closing it again. "Well I didn't know."

"Aww you guys are so cute."

"Shut up, Carson."

» [better] «
khalid
0:00 ─〇───── 3:49
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Ted has now resorted to holding each of my hands in his. Mostly, he's just holding them calmly. Here and there, he'll clearly want attention, like a puppy, and will just stick his arms straight up, taking my hands with him.

"Ted, if you want my attention, just say my name or something." I giggle as he holds my hands in the air.

As he slowly lowers his arms, he responds. "Okay~" He drags their word on until his arms are fully lowered.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yes, Travis?"

"Do you have Sour Patch Kids?" He asks me.

"Yeah, in that cupboard." I nod my head in the direction sense my hands are a little trapped. As everyone else asks if I have other candies, Ted watches our right hands as he laces our fingers and unlaces them over and over. At least he's entertained. Everyone else currently has my basket full of candy on the island, digging through it. "You guys can dump it-"