cooper #4

hey there, so as you can probably tell, this oneshot is long asl. probably the longest bit of single writing i've ever done. now please don't scroll by just because of the length of this one, as i worked extremely hard and extensively on this. lots and lots of emotions, all-nighters, and second guesses went into this and i'd really appreciate if you stuck around. with that, there are several songs that go with this oneshot. a small list can be found below in the order they're meant to be played :) anyways, thanks for reading this, grab a drink, grab a snack, grab a box of tissues, and enjoy, loves.

˗ˏ 💔 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
✧ 𝗰𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽 ✧

4EVER ~ Clairo 🚘
Single ~ The Neighbourhood 🌴
Touch ~ Sleeping At Last 🙌🏼
Spoke Too Soon ~ Jake Scott 🌻
Saturn ~ Sleeping At Last 🪐

˗ˏ 💔 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

"Y/n, chat wants to see you."

"I feel gross right now." The h/c female winces.

"Too bad." One of her closest friends has a wide smile on his face as he pats the spot next to him.

She groans as Travis pushes her towards Noah and Cooper who are currently building Legos on stream. She crawls under the table and pops her head up beside Cooper's arm.

"Good morning"

"Hey! Don't steal my catchphrase!"

She laughs as she pulls herself up and onto the couch and beside Cooper.

"What do I do now?" She asks, making all four of the young adults in the room, including herself, laugh.

A couple of minutes of Noah and Cooper building Legos while being taunted by Y/n pass. The two take it for a while before Noah spits a sarcastic remark back towards the girl.

"If you're so good at building Legos then why don't you show us?"

"Fine." She pulls over the manual Cooper had been looking off of. She grabs the mess of Legos Cooper has already constructed and grabs a singular three wide yellow piece. She slaps it into place with the simple word, "Boom."

"You're a real bitch." Cooper sighs as he looks from what she's done to her face, again, sending laughter throughout the room. Something that goes relatively unnoticed is the smile that grows on the blond's face as soon as his eyes land on her. That tends to happen a majority of the time. "I really fucking hate you sometimes." He laughs as he pulls what she had taken, back.

"Lies. You love me." She giggles.

He looks up at the girl with a grin.

Noah and Travis seem to disappear. It feels as if only the two of them are in the room. Even as if the camera and stream had gone as well. It's all just them and their gazes on each other. Almost in slow motion, it seems, he leans in closer to her, slowly closing his eyes. Their lips seem to fit together like puzzle pieces that have only now found each other after years of looking. Y/n's eyes gently close as she melts into the-

"Holy fuck those edibles are strong...Earth to Cooper!" The young h/c waves her hand in front of the dazed male's blue eyes. He blinks a few times, being pulled out of his fantasy. "You alright?" She asks with a small tilt to the corner of her lips.

"Yeah. I just sort of dazed off...I guess..." His voice trails off as he turns his attention back to the Legos ahead of him.

"I thought your soul left your body for a second." Noah laughs.