Chapter Nine

Warning: Mature Content

Danny started the engine in the plane and warned Charlotte how he could get kicked out of the Military for this and told her to stay down as the plane went up. She was sitting right next to him in the cockpit close to his lap since there wasn't a lot of room

"The Hawaiians called this Wai Momi, it means Water of the Pearl."

"It's so beautiful, I remember when Rafe took me up a few times, don't do what he used to do, what do you call it when you flip over?"

"Barrel Role?"

"Yeah."

Danny agreed until he decided to do. Charlotte screamed pretty loud, which turned into an innocent giggle.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"What did you think?"

"I like that."

As Danny stopped the plane and landed on the ground they heard the voice of a man.

"Hey! That plane was supposed to be down here an hour ago!"

"Shhhh." Danny whispered "Hide in the parachute hanger."

Charlotte sprinted as fast she could hiding in a parachute. Danny followed her inside until he found her. He looked straight into her eyes and then lead to a kiss. Charlotte started kissing him back and pushed herself to kissing him more. She's crushed on him forever and now she was getting what she wanted. Danny gently placed Charlotte down on the ground as he was right on top.

"My heart is pounding." He whispered in her ear as she placed her hands on his chest pulling his dog tag and kissing him more. Danny wasn't expecting this from Charlotte, his sweet, innocent, darling Charlotte. The girl he had known since she was five years old.

She then removed his shirt and he removed her dress as they continued to kiss one another. Danny started to kiss her neck and Charlotte moaned at every touch.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked

"No." Charlotte replied.

He continued to kiss her but there were a lot of times where he kept asking her if she was okay. He couldn't help how he felt about her and neither could she.

As the night ended, both of them had to catch their breath.

"Are you sure you're okay? I didn't hurt you?"

"No." Charlotte said "you did not hurt me, I promise!"

"Good." Danny replied as his deep voice got deeper as he whispered in her ear "that's the last thing I would do to you."

"It's getting late, we should go." Charlotte said as she placed her clothes back on.

Danny got up and starting stroking her hair and kissed her jaw and whispered a gentle goodnight.