Chapter Eleven

For the past couple of months Charlotte and Danny got to spend as much time as they could in Hawaii. Whenever Charlotte wasn't working, and Danny wasn't training, they would go to the beach a lot. Trying not to worry about the war, and just stay calm about everything. It was clear how in love they were a lot.

They also would do it whenever they had the opportunity, in his truck, her room when the girls weren't around, or in a closet of some sorts, but they had to be super careful, and another time in the parachute room like the first time.  But Charlotte never minded where and when, as long it was Daniel Walker.

As they hung out in his car, she placed her head on his chest but was clearly tired, but was also upset at the same time.

"Charlotte?" He asked, "Whats wrong?"

"I'm just...worried about the war that's all."

"I'm not." Danny replied to her.

Charlotte started to tear up a bit, Danny was even more concerned "You know after Rafe, if I lose you too..."

"Hey hey hey. You are NEVER gonna lose me." Danny said to her as he stroked her long brown hair, and looked straight into her striking blue eyes "I'm not gonna leave you."

Charlotte then jokingly made a puppy eye look on her face.

"Charlotte..." he said

She didn't answer

"What's That for?"

No response as she pretended to fall asleep

"Charlotte Come on."

She still didn't say a word, but she was clearly just teasing him.

"Charlotte...I told you I won't....Charlotte..."

He then reached for her and tickled her to wake her up, she finally caved in and laughed as hard as she could. Her laughter was just so gentle and innocent. He could listen to that laugh all day.

"I love you." Danny whispered to her.

Charlotte was surprised by those words.

"I love you Charlotte." He said, "I'm in love with you."

"I love you." She replied.