Chapter Thirteen

As Danny went to the bar, the boys were crowding around Rafe. Charlotte decided to come with him as well. She knew things would be bad because Rafe is known for having a good punch.

"Rafe? Can we talk about this?" Danny asked him. Rafe continued to ignore him as the rest of the boys were cheering him on for his return. Rafe was ignoring Danny, one of the rules Rafe had towards Danny was don't date his sister.

"I also wanna thank Danny for disobeying me, and looking after my sister, how many times have you been slumming together?" Rafe said sarcastic.

"Only once. Rafe!" Danny flipped out.

"Danny...don't..." Charlotte was nervous for him.

"Charlotte, did he take advantage of you?"

"Of course not!"

Rafe was clearly angry at both of them, he didn't trust Danny at times and he didn't know what was happening between them. Rafe got up and Danny tried to reach to his level.

"We're together, and we're happy. So get used to it." Danny stated.

"Alright we'll see how I can get used to it." Rafe out of nowhere punched Danny in the face pushing him down to the table. "Get used to that boy!"

Danny was down on the table and everyone was trying to tell him to stop. Danny got up and immediately started to punch Rafe.

"It's our life Rafe!" Danny shouted as Rafe punched him and Danny punched back.

Rafe grabbed Danny by shirt trying to punch only for Danny to duck and Rafe punching the wall.

Things almost got intense until the sounds of whistles were in the distance. As Danny and Rafe we're close to killing each other. Danny stopped

"We are going to get thrown in the brig..." Danny said

"Let's get out of here."