Chapter Nineteen

As Evelyn was in the hospital she saw as Charlotte was in the most pain she can possibly be.

"Evelyn. I'm scared" she cried

Evelyn held her hand tight. But charlotte kept squeezing her hand in mountain of pain. Evelyn knew that charlotte had to live, for her, Danny and Rafe. They all cared about her deeply. Charlotte was so sweet, pure and gentle. They couldn't bare to lose her.

"Please make sure I'm okay. For me and the baby..."

Evelyn heard those words and was in complete shock, she looked into charlottes eyes, she needed to process what she said.

"What?" Evelyn said, "Charlotte, are you pregnant?"

Charlotte nodded, and was in tears because she was terrified whether or not her child would live or not. Evelyn wanted to check on her stomach to make sure she was still pregnant and her baby wouldn't die. She got a heart beater for the stomach to look.

"Charlotte you're gonna make it. And so is your baby."

"Evelyn.... I haven't told Danny yet."

"I'll let you do that."

Rafe and Danny ran back. They were sweaty and full of fear.

"How is she?" Rafe asked.

Evelyn Gave the thumbs up after charlotte. Danny sprinted over to her. He was terrified to see what had happened to her. He puts his hand on hers to check.

"We have to talk after this craziness." Charlotte said,

"Ok." Danny agreed, "Whatever you want." He smiles showing the gap in his teeth.

Evelyn smiled, knowing those two would be incredible parents. But she wondered how Rafe would react