Fuckin mom

Y/N POV
My EX-friend's such a dick! She stole money from her dad and tried to pin it on me! 💢 Her dad obviously knew it was her since she's done it before and bought an expensive ass purse but there's NO way gossip about this didn't spread. Her mom's nosey as satan! Probably told the whole neighborhood it was me since her "perfect little angel could do no wrong" entitled ass bitch.

I slowly make my way home, takin the long way, stopping for some ice cream. Who knows when I'll be allowed out again. I ditched school ONCE and I was grounded for three months! It was for a dentist appointment too! She was there! Y/N sighed as she looked at the duck pond, wishing she could fly away from this place like they can. Her thoughts were interrupted from the bitch herself, Karen. "Who do you think you are?! Stealing from my husband and having him blame our daughter! You're lucky I don't press charges!" she shouted at me while stomping on some roses. "How'd she get that new purse than?! And if I did steal from Ben I would of had the money on me when your body guard searched me now wouldn't I!" I yelled back, makin my way to the bridge that connects the side I'm on to the other. "I spoke to your mother about this! I don't understand how someone so nice can love someone like YOU! " she shot back before walking in the opposite direction, swaying her hips to make her flat ass look bigger. I finished my ice cream and started actually heading home.

By the time I got home it was 8 p.m. and the lights were all on, including the one in my room.... Just than she got a text from her so called "father". Y/N rolled her eyes after reading the "Visit you soon, happy late 19th birthday! :)" bullshit but didn't bother to reply. Y/N took a breath and unlocked the front door, immediately meet with a slap. Her mom quickly started dragging her inside and shoved Y/N into the living room.

Bree's POV
My disgrace of a daughter finally showed up. 💢 I have to admit, her takin her sweet ass time gave me this idea. "Take it and go" I say calmly while sitting on the couch and turning on the TV. Y/N looked at me confused as I flipped through the channels, finally stopped on "Misfits". They can't be as bad as my stupid blood at least. " Is this my stuff?!" Y/N shouted while picking up the two suitcases I packed all her shit into. "Great, now go." I say dryly before focusing on the TV. This is the only way she'll learn, after she apologizes to Karen she can move back in. "I didn't do shit mom! You can ask Ben! He said he installed cameras!" Y/N began, quickly interrupted by her mother "I don't want to hear it! I left some money for you to stay at a hotel for ONE night! Now go before I throw you out!". Y/N continued on " Is this about my stupid dad's text earlier?! You'd rather have that cheating alcoholic here instead?!" At the mention of her ex Bree stood up and got in Y/N's face "He's in Mexico! Probably did everything he could to get away from a devil child like you!" I shouted just as the rain started pouring down. "If anything he'd want to get away from a piece of shit like YOU! Isn't that why he ran off with your sister in the first place! " Y/N shouted, not caring about her words or actions anymore. "Oh that's rich coming fro--" Bree was cut off as a loud crashing sound came from the backyard. I quickly ran outside to see my pool had.... lost some water? No........ IT WAS BIGGER! She ran back inside to call 911 to see if someone could come over incase it was a sinkhole but froze in her tracks as she saw her daughter screaming and being wrapped by cords/cables. She grabbed a knife but it was too late, Y/N was pulled into the TV, all the electricity in the city instantly cutting out afterwards. She began to weep at the realization that the only person she had left was gone, and there was nothin she could do about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm stuck in quarantine so I thought this would pass the time. I think I went a little overboard in that last POV lol. Let me know if the chapters are too short or too long 👌