The chaos begins

Y/N POV
Alright, Kelly stormed off, which means she'll soon come in contact with Tony. Once we finish here, we go inside and all hell brakes loose after Alisha's.... very graphic story. Simple enough? Ughhhh why did it have to be me! Do I tell them about my powers once Simon talks about his?? I'll probably have to if I want to fit in. Oh god! I've been so worried that I completely forgot! Nathan's homeless and Kelly got into a fight with her now ex - fiancee! I should try to befriends those two after everything goes down, they'll be the most burdened ones so far. WHY DIDN'T I FINISH THE FUCKING SHOW! I began scrubbing harder at the "IL" as the others finally shut up.

After a few more minutes we get all the paint off and head inside for our little break. "It's a shame more women don't commit crime. Why is that?" Nathan asked Curtis as I went to sit next to Simon. "Cos the way I see it we're a girl short man." he continued on, while Simon and I began having our own conversation on how the probation worker seemed off. "How's that?" "There's four of us and three of them. So looks like one of us is going without." he then turned to Simon, "I'm not being funny but I guess you drew the short straw!" Nathan and Curtis snickered as I simply rolled my eyes. "There WAS four of us." Simon pointed out, only for Nathan to shout "I'm talking about getting layed!". At that point I decided to have a little fun and put my head on Simon's shoulder,"I'd rather shag Simon than you, Nathan. Probably got an STD or something." Nathan pretended to look hurt before cheering "Way to go weird kid! You're finally gonna pop your cherry!" than his tone quickly switched to a more serious one as he took a step toward me, "I can assure you that I have no sexual disease, and if you wish, I can show you ;)~" before he could say anything I walked up to him and whispered in his ear "Nobody wants to see that love~" and started for the vending machine. 

Nathan's POV
Why'd it bug me when she was on him? Do I want to shag er'? "So, how are we gonna do this man?" I asked Curtis. "Do what?" "Divide them up! Cause I gotta tell ya, the one with the frizzy hair, I don't see me an her gettin it on~~" "Cause she's beautiful?" "No! Because she'd be way too much effort! She looks seriously high maintenance man! You'd have to treat her really well, but that other one!" I completely forgot her name...... snapping my fingers really isn't ringing ANY bells...... "Kelly" Barry answered for me, "Whatever, a couple of Bascadi Breezers and I reckon she'd be good to GO. I might need more than a couple myself, but who's counting?" "And the girls? Do they have a say in this?" "A group of young people doing mindless shit all day? It's gonna happen! It's biology! Or physics. One of the those... So do we have a deal?" he has the audacity to say no! "Fine, than maybe I'll take both of em." I walk out to see Y/N eatin crisps while listening to some LOUD ass music. I snagged an earbud out of er ear while walking up to the vending machine, "Stick with me and I can get you that stuff for free." I winked before startin to violently shake the machine. I successfully got myself a can and sat down in a nearby wheelchair. "I thought he took our phones?" "I kept mine in my shoe." Y/N replied, going back to her music. "When I was in sixth form you came to my school" stated frizzy as Curtis sat down. "You gave this big talk about athletics and all your medal and that. I couldn't help myself, "So, I'm guessing you're not going to the olympics." After he sarcastically replied with "funny", frizzy said he was dealin crack, but from what I heard it was sreroids. After Curtis revealed why he was here, Y/N put er' earbud back in while I began to taunt him. "You let yourself down. You let the kids down. You let your parents dowm.--" I was cut off when he got up and started makin a sceane. "Shut the fuck up! All I ever did was train. You know nothing! I shouldn't even be here!" "You can't hit a guy in a wheelchair!" I mocked before Curtis pushed me towards the door.

Y/N POV 
Great, my phone's dead. I sighed, putting it and my earbuds away.  At least I didn't have to sit through Nathan's antics. "Do you want to know what I got done for?" Alisha began to change the focus (and tone) of the room. Ohhhhhhh NO. I know what's coming! Kelly's gonna be here any second! I began thinking of a way to explain my power to them when I zoned back in to Alisha's story and I have to say. I could do better. "What's that look for?" Alisha asked a bit annoyed. "Nothing. Just that I could do better." "Alright, do it then." she challenged while throwing me the bottle but before I can do anything Kelly busted through (thank god).