New friendship

Y/N's POV

We got our litter grabbers, and headed out. I got tired of picking these up myself so I put on some Queen and used my power to make it so trash would just appear in my bag when I just walked by it. I'm surprised no one's noticed, but Nathan is complaining about something or other sooooo. I waited for Killer Queen to be over before unplugging my earbuds, and started walking around when Curtis stopped in his tracks. "What is that??" Ohhhhh god. It's Nathan's step da-- the guy that lives with his mom. I mentally prepared myself as Alisha poked him, "Hey nude guy. You're naked!" annnnnd DAMN he is--wow. I was absolutely speechless as he ran off. 

"You wanna tell us who that was?" "He's my mom's-- he lives with my mom..." "Your step-dad has got a MASSIVE cock!" Alisha teased while I tried to hold back a laugh. "What?! No! Jesus! And he's not my step-dad!" "That was like MONSTER big! Your mom'll hurt." "Lalalala shut up." "Why's he naked??" "He's obviously some kind of pervert, or he's gay." "That follows?" "He was cruising for a rough trade. They love that shit." "Ahhh a little light homophobia. Go for it." "Maybe he's a rapist, there's LOADS of them around here." Kelly suggested. "Maybe he's a werewolf" Simon added on, making me chuckle at how close he was. "Twat." Nathan mocked, picked something up. "It's what happens in films. You turn into a werewolf, you kill someone, and then you wake up somewhere naked" Simon explained nervously. "He's not a werewolf! He's such a pussy he needs my mom to open jars for him! I'm sure if he were one he'd be able to open a jar of peanut butter for himself." "What if the storm messed him up?" "That's bollocks. I mean, what are the chances?" Nathan scoffed as we all went back to the community center.

Kelly's POV

Sally told us to change back into our clothes. Y/N only thought of songs when I read her mind but one thing's for sure. She keeps glancin at Nathan, and while he only thinks about shaggin me, he actually wants to take her on a date. Whether she has a crush on him or not, i'll be her wing girl. We all lined up and Sally began her speech, "Help out, talk to them, make sure everyone's having a good time." When none of us moved she yelled at us to so I just went to some random old guy, Nathan and Y/N followin along. "Is he dead? I think he's dead." I say, half jokin. "She's stealin your pension!" Nathan shouted as Y/N walked over to a lady readin a newspaper. The old man startled awake as Nathan stood back up, "No he's fine." I sat down and offered him some tea, bored already. Alisha's power went off, poor girl. Did?? Nathan just let go of an old lady he was pushin! I looked over at where he was starin to see him eyein a girl. As I kept watchin, I couldn't help but laugh as an old women got between them. Than, I got an idea. I walked over to Y/N as fast as I could "Nathan's a twat but thinks of you more respectfully than he does us. Go ahead and talk to him, i'll take over here. :)" I whispered while pushin Y/N a little.

Y/N POV

"Thanks Kelly!" I whisper before going over to where Nathan had stopped dancing with that old lady. "Cock blocked by a granny, don't think I've seen that one." "Very funny. You just wish I danced with you instead" He winked payfully. "You're very confident in your ability to charm me. Try harder" I flirted back before grabbing a slice of coffee cake next to us. "Ohhhh you're on!" he flirted back, taking a bite of my cake. I shoved the fork further down his throat, making him gag. "We still haven't tested you for STDs now have we??" I joked, grabbing another fork and walking away.

As we were getting our stuff, Curtis turned to us, "Someone knows." Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh..... "Is this a wind-up?? Is this you!" Kelly shouted at Nathan. "He's too stupid to know what magazine's are." I stated, rolling my eyes. "A what? And if I wanted to wind you guys up I think I'd be more creative. I know what film you saw last summer" he mocked. "This isn't funny!" Kelly shouted, pushing Nathan a little. "If I wanted to freak you out I would've dug up the body and stuck THAT in your locker" he tried to justify. "If it wasn't him,i who was it?" Simon added. "Well, we've all done stuff. They could be talkin about anythin." Nathan began, Alisha joining in "It was in YOUR locker." "It was meant for all of us! They're talkin about the probation worker!" Curtis shouted. "Okay, okay, let's say you're right. But if they ACTUALLY knew anythin, they wouldn't be dickin around stickin notes on lockers. They would've gone to the police, and we'd all be banged up in prison, gettin gang-raped in the showers. But THIS, this means that they have n evidence. No proof. Nothin. And anyway, I'm guessin it's about some other totally unrelated shit that you've done" he finished off, pointing at Curtis. "So if we're all done freakin out here, there's somewhere I need to be." Nathan left, going to confront his mom about her lover. Curtis began again, "Please tell me you don't actually believe that prick?!" "Well, whoever did it is just tryin to freak us out right? So we just, act normal." Kelly reasoned as we all left shortly after Nathan. 

When I got home it was 4:00 p.m. so I decided to finish decorating the rest of my house. 25 songs later (about an hour) I realized I hadn't eaten bassically all day, so I got on YouTube and decided to learn a new recipe. After I made some prime rib with garlic butter I got myself some wine and set up a movie in my living room. By now Nathan's probably with that hot-- old lady, having the time of his life. Maybe Kelly can come over, might as well try. She picked up after the second ring, "Hey Y/N, bored too?" "Yeah, made rib though if you want to watch some films." "Yeah! Can I sleep over though since it's 6:30?""Course! Gives me someone else for the guys at the park to drool over." "I'll be over in 10, make that drink you promised?" "Sure thing Kells" I laughed before getting up and starting on her drink. 

I heard the doorbell as soon as the blender was done. "Hey! You're just in time, the drinks are done." I joke, letting her in. "Thanks for inviting me, I haven't hung out with someone in awhile." "You can put your things in the bedroom up stairs, first door on your left." I directed, heading to kitchen and pouring our drinks. "The food's already in the living room so go ahead and put on whatever" I shout, grabbing some whip cream. "Actually, I was curious about your power. When I read your mind I either hear music or you insulting Nathan." she giggled as I handed her the drink. "Honestly, I just listen to music and whatever I want happens, but humming also seems to work to." "Do you think you can use my power?" she theorised,  shoving sme rin in her mouth. "Well, I kinda tried that already with Curtis's power. Only went back two seconds though." I dropped my ice cream :( "That's what happened?!" Kelly laughed, hearing what I thought about the ice cream. "It was my favorite! And I snack a lot!" I complain, laying down on the floor in front of the fireplace. "Alright, let's go grab some snacks than!" She stood up, putting her empty dishes in the sink. "Or we can just use my power to steal from the community center vending machine." I pointed out since it was close, we drank, and Nathan would be pissed that it's all gone. "Sounds like a plan" Kelly agreed, helping me up. 

We took my car since we weren't about to carry all that. Once we successfully picked the lock we were in and out within minutes! So we went for the booze too only to see some empty ones, "You think those old ladies were getting it on?" I joked, knowing the real reason. "Let's take these and go, it's getting late" she pointed out grabbing all the full ones. Just as we were about to use my power to lift all of them up we heard a noise. We hid and peered over to the entrance, seeing the young version of the granny. As soon as she left we quickly got to my car and put the drinks in. "Nathan's homeless...he's staying at the community center.... you think they shagged?" Kelly asked as we got in the car. "She walked out alone so probably not. We should sleep when we get back." Kelly nodded in agreement. When we got there I put the snacks in my room and alcohol in the kitchen before passing out on my bed.