Calm before the probation worker

(The picture above is a gaming setup. I couldn't figure out how to add two photos on a phone so just pretend there's a space between the setup, doors leading to a balcony in the middle of that space, than a black loft bed with drawers connected to it, and a white couch next to a mini fridge under it).

Y/N POV
After I touched up my room I put my phone to charge just because I know it'll be an......eventful day before grabbing some clothes, looking through my suitcase for any bathroom stuff, and hopping in the shower. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Kelly hearing my thoughts. What if she confronts me in front of everyone? If it were any other day it would sound normal, but by now only Kelly knows the storm did something to her. I stepped out of the shower and started getting dressed when.... my ringtone went off. I stared at it for a few seconds before picking it up, and letting out a breath before answering. "Hello?" Y/N answered nervously. "Y/N?! Is that you?! Are you okay?! Where are you?! I've been so worried! Are you really IN the TV?!" Bree practically yelled through the phone. At the sound of her mother's voice Y/N began to cry, "Mom! I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said! I'm stuck inside the show you put on during our-- hello? Mom?! MOM!" I looked down to see that our call had been disconnected, frantically going to my call log to try and call her back, only being meet with hashtags instead of numbers.

After a few minutes I calmed down enough to finish changing, and started making my way down stairs. It was now 7:20, so I started walking around my house, seeing as there's no furniture. When I walked into the kitchen I started humming the last song I heard, and just like that, I was in front of a beautiful table set up with chocolate chip pancakes on it. I checked the time, quickly ate, and started walking to the community centre (you live like 10 minutes away). Once the building was in sight I realized just how STUPID I was! I could just use my power to stop her from listening to all thoughts related to what happened! I'd cancel her power completely but that would seem suspicious.

Curtis' POV
I walk up to the building just to be meet with more work! "This is a joke! Did one of you do this?!" I asked while lookin around. "Well don't look at me cos I didn't do it!" Kelly shouted, followed by that prick Nathan babblin somethin about a monkey. "Maybe someone wants to kill us." Simon creepily added, "Okay why would someone want to kill ous??" Kelly questioned before Tony showed up. "Alright! Come on you lot, let's get changed." "Have you seen this? Someone's taken a piss." I stated while siftin towards him. "Yeah it's terrible isn't it? All this... antisocial behavior." he replied dryly, "Oh is he having a dick at us?" Nathan shot just as Alisha's phone rang. "Right that's it! All of you just give me your phones! No one's making any more calls today!" Tony shouted. We gave him our phones as he went down the line but the girl on the end didn't have ers' on er'. We all went inside, got changed, and grabbed buckets on our way to the graffiti.

"Yeah you jus' relaxin it?? Takin it easy??" I began talkin to Alisha. "Someone's just gonna write something else on there later tonight. They make us do these bullshit little jobs, wearing these bullshit outfits. They can suck my dick." She replied back sexily, while I was only able to let out a "Nice" in return. "Feel free to check out my tits, yeah?" Alisha flirted while I continued scrubbin. "You know after the storm, did any of ya' feel dead weird?" Kelly asked out of the blue. "Yeah, I got a strange tingling in my anus." Nathan stupidly pointed out as expected. "What, did you feel weird?" Kelly asked the quiet kid. "You don't want to hear about my anus!" "What, do you really need to ask that question?" I shot back, annoyed. "Something happened" Simon got out before Nathan interrupted, "Squeak up." "Something happened to me." "Are you a virgin? Highhhhh fiiiiiivvvveeee!" At that point Kelly got fed up with his shit and told him to shut up. Simon said it was nothin, than Kelly pushed Nathan into the buckets before storming off. That prick more than deserved that one.