Old friends and secrets

Y/N POV

Ughhh what's that noise?! I roll over, facing the clock. 6 a.m.? I stood up and looked for where the noise was coming from. It sounds like it's coming from down stairs. Once I got closer I realized it was just my phone. When I picked it up I felt a shook and dropped it, the screen landing upward, with an unknown number calling. I carefully swiped answer, the call going to voicemail, "Y/N if you can hear this I'm sorry! I should of never--- so stupid. Your father's here an---trying to get you back! So--- we've--- It'll--- stay--- love---". The call ended, my tears following. I walked up stairs, to my room. As I put my phone to charge, I jumped a little at the figure on my bed. OMG I WAS IN NATHAN'S BED. Overwhelmed with emotions, I decided to get some clothes and just cry in the shower. About a half hour later I was.... better. I put my onesie in the hamper and made way back to Nathan's room. I ended up lying on his bed, unable to sleep.

I completely forgot about it, the fact that I shouldn't be here. I'll tell the other's tomorrow, it's better that way. But, I had so much fun yesterday! I don't want to leave! My old life sucks! Here I have friends, a house, a car! And......shit! The job interview is in two days! I have to try to reach my mom. I grabbed my phone, clicked the number and wrote a message, "Mom if you get this I'm okay, i'm safe. Dad, I'm sorry we haven't seen each other much since the divorce. I don't know if you guys will see this but. I'm happy here, everyday has been a journey. I love you, hope you get this." I sighed, whipping away my tears and getting out of bed. 6:50, might as well make some coffee. We had eggs yesterday, i'll make some pancakes. As I got out the ingredients, a sleepy, curly haired twat walked in.

"What are you doin up so early?" Nathan asked grogally. "Stuff" I hummed, mixing the batter. "You look like shit, how much sleep did you get?" "I don't know and if we watched anime last night I would've gotten less." I chuckled, greasing the pan. I hadn't realized how close Nathan was till I turned to grab the batter, "You sure you're alright? You've got bags under your eyes." "I'm okay, thanks Nathan." I smiled, flipping the pancake. He made himself a cup of coffee before rushing to change out of his onesie. I couldn't help but frown, thinking about how he'll react when he finds out. I set the pancakes on the table and got out the syrup, pouring more coffee while I was at it. "I knew it. What's with the long face? Does it have to do with last night." Nathan hollered, rushing over. "Okay, something IS bugging me. But it's something I have to tell the whole group. Can you wait?" I ask, trying to keep my breathing normal. Nathan slouches a little, guiding me into a chair, "Yeah, I can wait." he answers, sitting down. We ate our food in silence, heading to the community centre immediately after.

Nathan's POV

Since we had some time, Y/N and I went to the roof with Curtis. Y/N was eatin some snack left over from yesterday while I tried to break a bottle with my mind. As I thought I was close Barry came runnin over, "We've got a problem." "You shut up! I nearly had it!" "What's e' doing?" "He's trying to smash a bottle with his mind" Curtis answered as I tried again. "I think he's gonna shit himself..." he went on, starin at me. "Ahhhh bullshit!" "We've got a prob--" "I got a power I know it! I can feel it in my balls!" "Listen to m--" "It's like a soft vibratin, you get that yeah?" I asked Curtis. Barry cut in, "They're gonna dig up the bodies! They're building an environmental monitoring station under the flyover." "They're buildin a WHAT?!" I ask confused, Y/N walkin over.

After Berry explained what it was we had to go straight to work. "We need to move them" Curtis whispered. "Couple of questions how, where, and are you out of your mind?!" I whisper shouted back. "If we leave them they'll find em" "Oh well as diggin em up and walkin around with em ? That's a real low risk strategy." "You got a better idea?" "Yeah, why don't you *whistles* and stop us killin the probation worker before it happens." "Show me how it works and I will!" At that point Berry cut in "We need a car." Y/N still needs to get a spare tire so her car's out. Just than Kelly walked in, "Where've you been?" Curls asked. "Doctor." "Oh well while you were getting your smear test we found out that they're gonna did up the bodies!" I stated tried to stay calm. Berry explained about the flyover as Curtis and I asked her if she could steal a car. She totally freaked and pushed some shoes off a table so she can sit. "I'll borrow my dad's car" curls offered. After a bit more debate over it we went with it and continued out our days. Y/N and I did some prep work (ate light foods so we wouldn't throw up and spray nose covers withs her perfume) just as it became night.

Y/N's POV

Fuck. I'm not ready. Do I really have to tell them? Nathan already knows something's up. What if I don't and they get even more mad at me because I didn't tell them that Sally would leave with the bodies?! FUCK! WHY DID I EVEN KEEP IT A SECRET IN THE FIRST PLACE! "Y/N we're all in this, there's no need to worry. If we get caught, we can always blame it on Berry and play victim." Nathan joked putting his hands in his pockets. "It's not that, it's what I need to tell everyone." I sighed grabbing my shoes. "Well whatever it is, I won't judge you." Nathan soothed, half smiling. We walked to the community centre in a calm silence, the others showing up shortly after. We loaded the shovels, Nathan complaining about having to dig em up and burying them again. Once Simon suggested storing them in the centre I hopped in, going over my speech in my head. I zoned out for most of the ride over there, Simon had to sit on the floor of the car since there wasn't much space. As the others started digging I put my nose cover on, remembering how everyone reacted to the rotting flesh. "What's that for?" Alisha asked, Nathan putting his on. "You'll see when we've struck body" Nathan teased handing me a shovel. A few minutes later Curtis' voice cried out, "Awww man! That stinks! We must be getting close." Kelly instantly turned to me "You got more of those?!" I handed her one just as Nathan struck hand. As Simon began tying up the bodies I took a breathe and sat down.I cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention.

"So, you guys know how the storm gave us powers yeah? Well.... i'm not exactly... from here" I finally got out, slightly shaking. "What do you mean by that?" Alisha questioned putted a shovel in the trunk. "Well, in the middle an argument I was having with my mom a storm just like the one from our first day showed up and I got sucked into my TV." Everyone stared at me for a second before Nathan broke the silence "So, you're in a TV show is what you're saying...," I nodded. Simon spoke up, "Didn't you have luggage with you?" "Yeah, my mom was gonna kick me out that day." "Wait, you knew we were gonna kill our probation worker?! And that he'd kill the hat guy?!" Curtis shouted. "When I woke up here I didn't think any of this was real! I thought I was dreaming! And I tried warning him but he was being a prick!" "So what episode is this?" Kelly asked, sitting next to me. "How do we know she's telling the truth!" Alisha shouted, clearly stressed. I walked over and whispered in her ear "Yesterday you used your power on Curtis when you guys were outside and shagged in the bathroom." "What happens after this?" Simon called. "We leave the bodies in the community centre, but won't be able to use Alisha's car again so we use the probation workers where she later finds the bodies. I'm going to fix my car before than so that doesn't happen." Everyone nodded and piled the bodies in the trunk, Nathan placing the hand in instead of trying to throw it. As we were grabbing seats Nathan suddenly shouted "You knew I was gonna shag that granny?!" Kelly stepped out of the car "Please, you left her at your parents house before she could tell you!" Curtis added on, "You did kinda deserve it." "Why didn't you tell me?!" he pressed on, replacing Kelly's. "Would you of believed me!" I snapped back, switching over to Simon's lap. Kelly got in and we drove to the centre in silence.

Once we hauled the bodies to the door Nathan unlocked it and we brought the bodies in. Knowing what's about to happen I rushed back out the door "I like your cap" Nathan bluntly calls. I blocked him from grabbing it, hearing Kelly whisper a thank you before taking off. "Trust me, that's the last thing you want to do right now." I glare, following after her. Once we were at the parking lot I gave her a hug "It grows back." "That's a relief, you want to stay at mine? You have enough to worry about without Nathan's whining" Kelly chuckled. "Yeah, she does." we hear from the door. "Can you leave us alone?" Nathan asked, walking over. "Fine, let me know if you want to spend the night." "Look I didn't mean to burst out like that, I just couldn't process what you told us" he sighed, looking at the floor. "I didn't tell you because you ditched me for her. I knew what you were gonna do, but it didn't bother me till afterwards." I confessed, looking at the stars. "I made it up to you didn't I" Nathan mumbled, looking at me. "Last I checked that was after the shagging." I retort as everyone walked out. "Need a ride home?" Alisha asked, pulling out her keys. "No thanks, it's just a short walk." I smile back. "Need to spend the night at mine?" Kelly offered once more. "No, it is my house after all" I smirked. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Nathan dragged behind me, sore from tonight. Suddenly, he ran in front of me. "Hop on" he winked, crouching down. I rolled my eyes and hopped on his back, letting him carry me the rest of the way. He unlocked the door and set me down. I went upstairs as he re-locked it, instantly falling asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.