Reciprocated Feelings?

Cleo continued to kiss Rory for a minute but then pulled away and teared up. "I..I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry, I should go!" Cleo said quickly as she went to get up but was stopped by Rory who had grabbed her hand. She turned to look at him as a tear ran down her cheek, he stood up and wiped the tear off her cheek and lent down and kissed her softly and after a minute of shock, Cleo started to kiss back softly as Rory moved both his hands to her cheeks and kept kissing her softly. After a few moments, they both pulled away and Cleo looked up at Rory and blinked. "You feel the same?" She asked softly as her eyes locked onto his blue ones.
"Yeah, I realised the other day when you helped me out after the dodgeball game" Rory said softly as he smiled softly at the girl. Cleo smiled softly and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him softly and hiding her face as her cheeks flushed pink. Rory smiled and wrapped his arms around the girl, hugging her in return and pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head. Cleo smiled and slowly pulled away and looked back at him and smiled. "Well I better get ready to go back to my motel room." Cleo sighed softly.
"No, I'm not letting you go back there when you're not comfortable there. We're gonna go pay for your room and then you're gonna come to the Pierce's with me and I'll sleep on the sofa and you can have my bed." Rory told the girl.
"I can't kick you out of your bed, I'm sure I'll be fine in the motel" Cleo retaliated softly.
"I'm not taking no for an answer" Rory replied as he took her hand in his and entwined their fingers together and walked out to her car with her. Unlocking the car, Cleo got into the drivers seat while Rory walked round and got in the passenger seat and Cleo drove to the motel to pay up for her room and then put her stuff back in her car as Rory helped her and from there they headed to the Pierce household.

Parking her car outside the house, Cleo looked at Rory. "They're not gonna let me stay, I mean even if they do, where would I stay?" Cleo said beginning to ramble as she looked at Rory.
"They will let you stay, I'm sure that we can figure something out" Rory said to her softly before he kissed her head and got out of the car and waited for her. Cleo sighed and got out of the car herself and walked round to the path and stood next to Rory, who slowly moved his hand to hers and entwined their fingers again before he pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. Cleo smiled and flushed pink in embarrassment as they walked up to the door and into the house which seemed rather quite at first until Brittany walked down the stairs and spotted her best friend, but was shocked to see Cleo Holding Rory's hand. "Cleo, what are you doing here?" Brittany asked softly as she walked over to the brunette and gave her a hug which Cleo returned as she let go of Rory's hand but she stayed quiet as she tried not to breakdown again.
"Her dad kicked her out, she's been staying at a motel." Rory said as he noticed Cleo tense up when Brittany asked her question.
"What? Why didn't you come here first, I would've talked to my parents about you staying again, we could've sorted it!" Brittany said as she looked down at her best friend who now had silent tears streaming down her face. "Oh Cleo..." Brittany said softly as she pulled the girl back into a tight hug as Cleo started to sob once again. Brittany held the brunette close and rubbed her back softly as she sobbed softly.
"I thought maybe we could try and set up like a spare bed in one of our rooms?" Rory suggested to Brittany who looked at him and nodded softly as she continued to comfort the brunette girl. Cleo tried to calm down and slowly pulled away from Brittany and went and stood back with Rory again who put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a side hug and once again pressed a kiss to her hair. "Should we go get some of your stuff in?" Rory asked Cleo softly.
"We'll wait a few minutes until we get permission from Brittany's parents." Cleo replied softly as she looked up at him. Cleo and Rory went and sat on the sofa and Cleo rested her head on his shoulder as Brittany went to tell her parents about Cleo's situation and plead for her to stay. Eventually, Brittany came back down with a smile and skipped her way into the living room. When she got in she was shocked to she that her best friend had fallen asleep with her head on Rory's shoulder and that Rory had wrapped an arm around her. "My parents said she could stay, they said they'll get her a bed in the next few days but it'll have to go in your room as the bed in your room isn't as big as mine so they'll be able to rearrange a fit another bed in there." Brittany said quietly as not to wake Cleo up. Rory just nodded in response and held Cleo close as she slept.

When Cleo eventually woke up, she stretched as she sat up and smiled as she saw Rory asleep next to her as he'd fallen asleep a short while after Brittany had spoken to him. Cleo stood up and went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water and sat down at the table and sipped it as Brittany walked in. "Hey Cleo, my mum said that they'd get you a bed so you can stay as long as you like but you will be bunking with Rory but you two seem close enough" Brittany says, winking at her and giggling. "But until they get the bed, you can stay in my bed or in Rory's if you want" Brittany added.
"Britt!" Cleo said, blushing profusely.
"My parents said it was your choice, I mean we also have a camp bed that we can set up for the night but they said it was just easier if you bunked with one of us two and well I know you two are close now and I mean you'll be sharing with Rory too in general" Brittany said softly as Rory walked in after having just woke up.
"But surely your mum and dad wouldn't want me and Rory sharing a bed" Cleo said softly as Rory wrapped his arms around Cleo as he stood behind her.
"They know you're both sensible" Brittany said as she looked at the two of them. "Oh and you are a cute couple!" Brittany squealed softly as she looked at them. Cleo blushed again and looked at her and shook her head as she leaned back into Rory's chest.
"What's for dinner?" Rory asked softly as he looked at Brittany.
"My mum ordered pizza." Brittany said as the doorbell rang. "And it's here" She said before she went to collect the food. Afterwards, they all sat together and ate their pizza before Rory and Cleo went to collect some of her belongings from her car and take them to her room. After unpack some of her clothes, Cleo got her pyjamas and went and changed in the bathroom and brushed her brown, wavy locks after taking down her ponytail to make sure it was neat. Once she was changed she headed back to Rory's room and sat on the side of the bed she was sleeping on as Rory laid down under the covers on his side. Cleo then turned and tucked herself under the covers as she looked at Rory. "Night Rory" She said softly as she settled into the bed. Rory turned to face her and hugged her close.
"Night Cleo." He said softly as he kissed her forehead. Cleo smiled and snuggled close.
"Hey we're gonna be roommates" She said softly as she looked at him.
"Yeah, I'm confused why Brit thinks my bed is smaller than hers, I thought they were the same size?" Rory asked as he looked her.
"I don't know but Brittany's room is fuller than yours maybe that's what she meant" Cleo said as she yawned softly and they both settled down to sleep.